News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Salamander Clock (FILE FIVE: Faressain)

Started by Fishmael, Jan 21, 2018, 04:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishmael

And so the story begins. Our hero wakes up in a small hut in the temperate town of Brahz, a marina town situated just west of the location many consider the first 'hour' of the Salamander Clock, as that is where the first of the three foes normally appear. In the past, it is said that many of those called forth would pass through Brahz near the beginning of their journey. This is probably due to its prevalence as a town of trading. But that's not important. What is important are the following questions that you must answer before continuing on your journey.

First, what is your name?

[cplor=54qhw0q43h5]Four and five? They wouldn't have been missed.[/d9o94]
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Fishmael

7, 7, 7, 7, 7.

Second, of the five following characteristics, which two do you feel describe you the most accurately?

Baneful, Baneful, Ba
SS4uLiBJIGRpZG4ndCB0aGluayB0aGV5IHdvdWxkIGJlIG1hZC4gQXQgbGVhc3QuIEkgdGhpbmsgdGhleSdyZSBtYWQuIA0KDQpJIGd1ZXNzIGl0IHdhcyBzdXBwb3NlZCB0byBiZSBhIHNlY3JldCBnaWZ0LiBCdXQgd2hhdCdzIHRoZSBwb2ludCBvZiB0ZWxsaW5nIGEgc3RvcnkgdG8gb25seSBvbmUgcGVyc29uIGFuZCBub3QgZXhwZWN0aW5nIHRoZW0gdG8gc2hhcmUgaXQ/DQoNClRoZXkgbmV2ZXIgc2VlbWVkIHNoeSB0byBtZS4gVGhlcmUgd2FzIGEgY3JhY2tpbmcgbm9pc2UgaGVhcmQgZnJvbSBmYXJ0aGVyIGluLiA=
neful, Baneful, or Baneful?
ouns are they/she, pleas

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Fishmael

65, 77, 2, 58, 33

Third, based on those traits, which two of these five faults does Faressain have?

[65=stem_missing]
[77=stem_missing]
[02=stem_missing]
[58=stem_missing]
[33=stem_missing]

Wait... That's not right. Oh, gee, things really are falling apart the more files I add, aren't they? We'll get back to that once I can reconnect the randomizer to the right tables. And this was supposed to be the easy part from a Game Master point of view... Uh...

Tell me a bit about your character's backstory while we wait for this thing to get fixed up.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Faressain

Yeah.

Faressain was double-baneful assassin, from birth taught to kill strategically chosen targets, but he was sent to Salamander clock, with primary goal of not just becoming a god himself, but to research new way to kill these beings, and just assassinate these.

Fishmael

Huh... That's probably not something [.?............!??..............?!!?!?...!..?........!??..........?!!?!?.!!!.!!!.!!!!!!!..?................!??..................?!!?!?...!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..?..................!??.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.?!!?!?.................!.] had in mind but I guess the game is broken on its own enough anyways so why not. Guess we're killing Gods now. Uh. Still not sure how to fix these tables...
ouns are they/she, pleas

Faressain

Um, have you tried importing a table from somewhere?