News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1kBWC - Tymewalk

Started by NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Feb 04, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

---This is Tymewalk's file.  If you aren't Tymewalk then what are you doing here?  Get out.---
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Leech: You gain a point. Someone else (the target of this card) loses a point.
CHANGE PLACES!: Everyone puts one card into a pile. The pile is shuffled up and dealt out randomly. Gain a point.
Double Down: Draw two cards.
Replay: Take any discarded card and put it back in your hand.
Steamed Ham: When you play this card, gain a point and leave it on the table, face-up. As long as you have this card on the table, you are allowed to lie about any questions players ask you.
This ____ Is Mine: Take any object on the table or any card in a player's hand from them. If you take from a player's hand, pick at random. You may not see their hand.

If there is no discard pile, disregard replay and use this:

DLC Expansion Pack: To play this card, pay 2 points. Draw two cards.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TymewalkLeech: You gain a point. Someone else (the target of this card) loses a point.
CHANGE PLACES!: Everyone puts one card into a pile. The pile is shuffled up and dealt out randomly. Gain a point.
Double Down: Draw two cards.
Replay: Take any discarded card and put it back in your hand.
Steamed Ham: When you play this card, gain a point and leave it on the table, face-up. As long as you have this card on the table, you are allowed to lie about any questions players ask you.
This ____ Is Mine: Take any object on the table or any card in a player's hand from them. If you take from a player's hand, pick at random. You may not see their hand.

If there is no discard pile, disregard replay and use this:

DLC Expansion Pack: To play this card, pay 2 points. Draw two cards.
There's a discard pile in this game.  Cards accepted.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Smiley100P played Sleep and...went to sleep.
redgreenandblue played Steamed Hams.  
Current status:

Smiley100P: 0
-Has her next turn skipped

Beagel: 0
-Currently away IRL, so all turns will be skipped

redgreenandblue: 1
-Can lie about any question asked

Tymewalk: 0

Your cards are:
4 - Replay: Take any discarded card and put it back in your hand.
2 - CHANGE PLACES!: Everyone puts one card into a pile. The pile is shuffled up and dealt out randomly. Gain a point.
Blank card x 3

It's your turn, Tymewalk!
Feel free to submit any card definitions at any time.
j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

New card!

Deflector Shields: Play this card face-up on the table. If your points would be reduced, gain a point and send Deflector Shields to the discard pile.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TymewalkDeflector Shields: Play this card face-up on the table. If your points would be reduced, gain a point and send Deflector Shields to the discard pile.
Turn processed.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Smiley did nothing, for he is fast asleep.
redgreenandblue made a SHIPP for Smiley100P.
Current status:

Smiley100P: 1000

Beagel: 0
-Currently away IRL, so all turns will be skipped

redgreenandblue: 1

Tymewalk: 0
-Next action that would cause Tymewalk's score to decrease instead causes him to gain 1 point.

You drew another blank card.
j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

New card:

Nine Nine Nine: If someone is over 999 points, everyone except those over 999 points gain 999 points.

I'll play that now.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TymewalkNew card:

Nine Nine Nine: If someone is over 999 points, everyone except those over 999 points gain 999 points.

I'll play that now.
Turn processed.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Smiley played an entity called Snowman (not the snow kind).
Beagel played a card that gives you 1d3 + 2 points and got unlucky.
redgreenandblue KILLED Snowman using a cute little animal, even though it has only been 2 turns.  RIP discard and other entities.

Current status:

Beagel: 1002

redgreenandblue: 1000

Tymewalk: 999
-Next action that would cause Tymewalk's score to decrease instead causes him to gain 1 point.

You drew:
16 - Cardception

Effect: Everything Explodes. Everyone must discard 1 card from their hand.
j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

New Card

Slot Machine: Play this card face up on the table. At any time, pay 2 points and roll 1d4. If 1, you get nothing. If 2, gain 4 points. If 3, draw one card. If 4, lose 1 point.

I'll play it and use the slot machine now.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TymewalkNew Card

Slot Machine: Play this card face up on the table. At any time, pay 2 points and roll 1d4. If 1, you get nothing. If 2, gain 4 points. If 3, draw one card. If 4, lose 1 point.

I'll play it and use the slot machine now.
Turn processed.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Smiley played Fate Dice on redgreenandblue and spins a slot machine (if that is allowed) (no it isn't).
(2+2+1+1) - 8 = -2 points.
Beagel...quit. :(
redgreenandblue used the AWESOMENESS of :| to gain 2 points.

Current status:

Has quit, so will have all turns skipped

redgreenandblue: 1000

Tymewalk: 996
-Can pay 2 points to use a slot machine

You have drawn:
18 - Lightning

Effect: Flash. Immediately draw a card and play it on whoever you want.
j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

You have drawn a blank card.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

Rewind: Draw one card from the Discard pile.

Although if that's too much work, use this:

Mine, All Mine: Next time you would draw a card, draw three instead.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TymewalkRewind: Draw one card from the Discard pile.

Although if that's too much work, use this:

Mine, All Mine: Next time you would draw a card, draw three instead.
It's fine.
You drew Rewind again rip
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Smiley used Leech on Tymewalk.
redgreenandblue gave a arrow pointing to him to Beagel.
Current status:
Smiley100P: 1001
Has quit, so will have all turns skipped
redgreenandblue: 1003
Tymewalk: 995
-Can pay 2 points to use a slot machine

You drew a blank...card.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

Use Rewind again, let's hope it's better this time around

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TymewalkUse Rewind again, let's hope it's better this time around
You drew:
18 - Lightning

Effect: Flash. Immediately draw a card and play it on whoever you want.
j u m b l e !