News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

On Solid Ground: TerrariaDude

Started by Karanrimé, Jan 29, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Current Day: T1
Your map
Units:
TerrariaDude
Swordsman
HP: 250/250
Power: 6
Speed: 3
Upgrades Purchased: DoubleStrike
Abilities: DoubleStrike
Strife Fight!
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Tutorial
The Command sequence is very broad. If you say "attack the invader," I'll interpret that as you want all your units to do that.
If you say "Kalvin to B8 Use Pummel at D5," I'll interpret that exactly as you said.
For now, Move TerrariaDude 3 Tiles closer to the invaders, and end your turn.

[under construction]

;

-Terrariadude555-

Terrariadude moves towards the invaders and swings his sword at the invader in front of him, then he moves 3 tiles back.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Karanrimé

Quote from: TerrariadudeTerrariadude moves towards the invaders and swings his sword at the invader in front of him, then he moves 10 tiles back.
You can't move that fast; you only have 3 speed.

[under construction]

;

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: ChildGamer
Quote from: TerrariadudeTerrariadude moves towards the invaders and swings his sword at the invader in front of him, then he moves 10 tiles back.
I've edited now. End turn
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Faressain

Quote from: Terrariadude
Quote from: ChildGamer

Sorry to interfere in there, but it still is 6 movement, and you only do have 3 speed.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: Faressain
Quote from: ChildGamerYou can't move that fast; you only have 3 speed.

Sorry to interfere in there, but it still is 6 movement, and you only do have 3 speed.
Did you not see my original post? I edited that.

Faressain

Ahem... That still would take 6 speed, since you have 3, and invader has probs. more, but no more than distance from him to you.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Karanrimé

You have 3 speed.
That means you can move 3 tiles each turn.
Okay?

[under construction]

;

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: ChildGamerYou have 3 speed.
That means you can move 3 tiles each turn.
Okay?
I edited the original post! Could we just get on with the day?

-Terrariadude555-

Faressain

Quote from: TerrariadudeI'm bored

Uhh, you still don't know if he moves 4 or 2 or seven tiles... Sorry to make your hopes and dreams broken. (Your Power isn't your Speed)

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: Thartler
Quote from: TerrariadudeI'm bored

Uhh, you still don't know if he moves 4 or 2 or seven tiles... Sorry to make your hopes and dreams broken. (Your Power isn't your Speed)
Just, stop. I'll quit if you don't realise I EDITED THE POST I MADE. I'm trying to play, but you are wasting time trying to argue over nothing. When I saw that, I changed it, but the argument continued and now there is a useless arguement.

-Terrariadude555-

If nobody starts this over, I will quit this game.

-Terrariadude555-

If I recieve no response after 96 hours, I am quitting.

Faressain

Sorry, CG kiiinda died. By died I meant he's inactive.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: ThartlerSorry, CG kiiinda died. By died I meant he's inactive.
That's ok. Think you can reboot this MFG?

Faressain

I don't know if I should, but my RP won't be same theme. Just a bit more unique.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: Thartler

I don't know if I should, but my RP won't be same theme. Just a bit more unique.
just start another MFG
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

-Terrariadude555-

In case anyone wants, I have my MFG you can play. Nobody has joined, so you can get a file freely.