News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Salamander Clock

Started by Fishmael, Jan 17, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

for anyone wondering that just says [color=transparent with the close bracket
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Fishmael

(I can not pl

That last one really was a gamble. You can't just give these types of secrets away this easily next time.

I haven't received an email from them for some time since they sent the tables.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: frishy(I can not pl
What!?
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Fishmael

Quote from: Original postay often but I will try.)
ouns are they/she, pleas

Fishmael

Quote from: fileeightle it is still unsure exactly what the importance of the crops are, or rather, were, before all purpose behind their work was replaced by a simple need to continue what they have been doing all along, the plants are still kept in heavy maintenance. Those that wither or blemish are cut, and left to float to the surfa

Quote from: f/Tally intended to be a sort of play on things, right? Time management wasn't really considered, instead it was more of a passion project about sort of flouting the genre and whatnot. It was actually based on another project that the two of us were going to do together before % disappeared for a bit. I'll admit, the finished version that was sent back to me only resembled the original work superficially. The fantasy elements were there, but originally it was going to have a lot of undertones that were more perso

Files still what was their name? open if anyone is interested, though more files could be burdensome on the current system. Still trying to debug the ones that are currently running, but I'm having some compatibility issues with some of the generated stuff. I'd have preferred it if %4Hopefully, an original work will occur around April 6, if not a bit after, especially accounting for time zone differences. Large differences.
ouns are they/she, pleas