News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Screwed up quotes

Started by SpicyMeatball, Jun 08, 2017, 08:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lanceisthelegend27

10/10

"The sun is a deadly lazer"- Lightning McQueen, co-host of The Amazing World of Gumball, director of Wonder(The book), a contestant in Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman, a recurring character on Chowder, and founder of Apple.
So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

PrincessPandaTBG

100/10

"I'M NOT WEAK!!!1111!11!!1" - Donald Trump, an Ancient Egyptian, writer of Harry Potter, a character in Undertale, a cat from Warriors, and an alien
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Tymewalk

8/10

"I find your lack of a real fine lunch disturbing, don'tcha know it?" - Darth Acceber, Star Wars 7: The Blazing Blade Awakens
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

9/10

"I heard a story about someone who thought being beautiful and dressed in noble clothes would save him from lions. It didn't end well." - Raven, Pokemon: Super Mystery Diablo
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783