News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBGer creates the best game EVER!!! (NOT CLICKBAIT!)

Started by Spyderblade, May 17, 2017, 02:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

A TEEN DECIDED TO UPGRADE HIS COMPUTER, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

I bought myself a dumpling
previously known as Floofy

PrincessPandaTBG

MAN BUYS FOOD FROM LOW-QUALITY CHINESE RESTAURANT AND SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS! (NOT CLICKBAIT, POLICE CALLED, PEOPLE KILLED)

An Oder game appears on Roblox.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

CoolTBGGaming

ODER ROBLOX GAME EXPLODES COMPUTER COSTING $999!!!!!!!!!!! EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN AND WIFE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR CHILDREN LEFT HOMELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POLICE CALLED!!!!!!!!!! GONE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! *no clickbait*

Clickbait video crashes YT.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

-Terrariadude555-

TERRIBLE VIDEO CRASHES THE POPULAR VIDEO SITE YOUTUBE! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! [POLICE CALLED] [EXTROSE CREATES EXTROSEWATCH] [PEOPLE KILLED]

I create my new coding and electronics company Extrose Electronics.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Tymewalk

Residents Begin Billion-Dollar Startup - Their Secret Is So Simple It's Obvious

I sit in a room and do nothing, far away from clickbait.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CoolTBGGaming

GUY JUST SITS IN ROOM AND FINDS OUT THE SECRET OF LIFE!!!!! POLICE CALLED!!!!! ALIENS SUMMONED!!!!! GONE WRONG!!!!! *no clickbait*

Nothing happens.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

-Terrariadude555-

MAN THINKS NOTHING HAPPENED! [Aliens appear] [Police called] [People killed]

I create my new coding and electronics company Extrose Electronics
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

lanceisthelegend27

NEW CODING COMPANY(AND ELECTRONICS!) OMG THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!! (not sponsored)

Firey wins BFDI.
So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

64lu

STRANGE FIRE CREATURE NARROWLY COMES IN FIRST PLACE IN MYSTERIOUS "OBJECT COMPETITION" (I HAVE NOT WATCHED BFDI)

It was sunny today.
lalala

Zan

SCIENTISTS BAFFLED AT THE SUNNY WEATHER, PUBLIC SHOCKED(100%)(PEOPLE KILLED BY HEAT STROKE)(AMBULANCE CALLED)

when I was young I would put only one roller skate on so that I could balance myself
(Wonder how someone would turn this into a clickbait title)
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

CHILDREN'S FOOTWEAR CREATED THE WORST FATAL ACCIDENT IN HISTORY!!!!!!!! [MILLIONS KILLED][HEALTHCARE COSTS SKYROCKET][THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!]

This garlic bread was pretty neat.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PhantomLuigi

WE ATE THIS HEAVENLY GARLIC BREAD FROM THE BEST PIZZA SHOP EVER - LUIGI'S PIZZA REVIEW!

I applied the bandaid
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

MiniKiwiGeek

MAN APPLIES BANDAID, LIFE CHANGING EVENT [PAIN, STRUGGLING]!!1!1!11!!!

The roast beef will be done in 20 minutes.

MiniKiwiGeek

PhantomLuigi

THERE IS STILL TIME LEFT IN THE SEARING MEAT!!!!!

The soup tasted bland
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

MiniKiwiGeek

MAN REPORTS ON SOUP EXPERIENCE - MOST BORING FLAVOR EVER INVENTED!11!!

It's seven o' clock.