News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If the post # is your post count, then close this topic!

Started by CoolTBGGaming, Feb 17, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolTBGGaming

Close this topic if the post # is your post count.

In the meantime, count.

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

TheTealWashableMarker

not yet

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Alex The JPEG

This will take a while :P

Unless a new TBGer posts here...
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

SpicyMeatball

You can count on me not closing this topic anytime soon
previously known as Floofy

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

HyperNova80

Memery

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

Let's get it high quick so New TBGers don't close it by accident

Also, does it apply to your post count before or after posting? For example, if I have 8,932 posts before posting, and I make post #8,932, my total number of posts after posting is 8,933. Would I close the topic?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CoolTBGGaming

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CoolTBGGaming

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

🌱

lanceisthelegend27

So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

(8435-alt)LexiaTheArrow

[ALT OF 8435.5]
i am not quidu the arrow

DownsGameClub