News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Questions and Suggestions

Started by 360-International, Sep 21, 2012, 02:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

honestly y'all are overreacting this is literally a website and you're all making sentimental posts about how tHeRe Is StIlL hOpE fOr Us and like get over it we had arguments over the internet that's literally it this isn't a war or anything like that

anyways if this website is losing popularity you can't stop that. tbgforums.com isn't dying. it's just being used less often. people aren't leaving. they are just losing interest in using the website.

honestly
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Alright, but people there. The more effort you do for saving the TBGs, from flamewars and all that bad stuff, the safer will be TBGs for all of you.

Read the bolded stuff, and see what's the greatest trouble. Not TBGs dying, but it being internally split.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

DownsGameClub

Okay guys, let's try to post genuine suggestions or concerns to this topic thread.  If you don't have any, please don't post here.

CoolTBGGaming

OK. I've been wondering this forever now, so...

What did SuperDoom1 actually do?
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Flowermanvista

He used profanity on occasion and was kind of rude, and some said he was kind of a godmodder (i think), and he eventually decided to leave, saying that he was bored.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

BaconAndEggs1

Neither question nor suggestion, but just wanna let everyone know I'm taking a break from most online sites for a while, including this one. Might visit on weekends, but I want to put all my focus into work.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Flowermanvista

Ok

Edit: actual question or suggestion: have a "community forum" topic for discussion about the site itself, or things that don't fit into any sort of chat, this, or the Welcome Wonka Wagon.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Dino

Quote from: BaconAndEggs1Neither question nor suggestion, but just wanna let everyone know I'm taking a break from most online sites for a while, including this one. Might visit on weekends, but I want to put all my focus into work.
Alright, good luck and have fun at work. :)

CoolTBGGaming

In BBCode help page, there's an I (on it's own) that isn't capital. It is grammatically incorrect, so that should probably be fixed.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

Xenon

Quote from: CoolTBGGamingIn BBCode help page, there's an I (on it's own) that isn't capital. It is grammatically incorrect, so that should probably be fixed.
where?
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: Netherland213
Quote from: CoolTBGGamingIn BBCode help page, there's an I (on it's own) that isn't capital. It is grammatically incorrect, so that should probably be fixed.
where?
In the "Quotes" section.

i hate this account ngl

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Well, I decided to read through every Q&S post from page 90.  Everything.  The NuclearArmadillo ban, the chat and captcha breaking, the rollback madness, the swear censoring controversy, the epicanna/the2000 flamewar, the time Q&S got locked and the leave and return and ban of epicanna27 and Shpore.  I saw it all.

It's been one heck of a ride, hasn't it?
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CoolTBGGaming

I agree.

is that why you've always been online

I may do that myself.

i hate this account ngl

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: CoolTBGGamingis that why you've always been online
yes
j u m b l e !

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: 8435.5
yes
that doesn't explain why you're always in chat.

i hate this account ngl

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: CoolTBGGaming
yes
me leaving chat tab open on a computer
j u m b l e !

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: 8435.5yes
w h y . . .

i hate this account ngl

the2000

Quote from: CoolTBGGamingthat doesn't explain why you're always in chat.
w h y . . .
I do that too.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

objecty

'fake' currencies and 'save the [thing]' threads are becoming very popular
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: objecty'fake' currencies and 'save the [thing]' threads are becoming very popular
so :| :P

i hate this account ngl

Flowermanvista

i bet "x is the next color game" will soon be a popular expression
good morning, SMF!

DownsGameClub

Hey guys!
I'm planning to do a mini lesson with you all regarding some cyber-safety tips.  I thought it might be something some of you all may want to brush up on.
Please fill out this survey so I can see which topic I need to select and the way things are going to work.  Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnRyUyzhlU72yQTswrGYmAVyZphzLgQoUEjYuI526xocwZlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: DownsGameClubHey guys!
I'm planning to do a mini lesson with you all regarding some cyber-safety tips.  I thought it might be something some of you all may want to brush up on.
Please fill out this survey so I can see which topic I need to select and the way things are going to work.  Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnRyUyzhlU72yQTswrGYmAVyZphzLgQoUEjYuI526xocwZlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
why is there no "other" for learning content
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I made a timeline of the Q&S page!  It's at https://time.graphics/line/69556
Please tell me if there's anything wrong or things you would like to see.
j u m b l e !

the2000

So, whatever happened to the mascots? I guess somebody didn't pull through with them. What even were they?
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands