News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ban the person above you.

Started by Siverko, Jun 30, 2015, 02:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flowermanvista

banned for no one posting on this in a month
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

banned for flowers in your sig
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Banned for not having any letters in your name.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Banned for not having any punctuation in your name.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

the2000

Banned for being too big a number for the system to handle
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

xX-Catriona-Xx

Banned for having over 1,200 posts.

Happy 2018! Not 2017 which I'm writing everywhere! Stop writing 2017!!! :lol:

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Flowermanvista

Banned for discrimination against new users.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

CoolTBGGaming

Banned because I couldn't think of a ban reason.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

Banned due to getting ideablocked D:<
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CoolTBGGaming

Banned for almost having 10,800 posts.

i hate this account ngl

Flowermanvista

Banned for disrespecting your superiors.
good morning, SMF!

CoolTBGGaming

Banned for being a flower man who's computer still runs Windows Vista.

i hate this account ngl

xX-Catriona-Xx

Banned for discrimination of flower men.

Happy 2018! Not 2017 which I'm writing everywhere! Stop writing 2017!!! :lol:

CoolTBGGaming

Banned for having internets.

i hate this account ngl

Flowermanvista

Banned for not liking flowers.
good morning, SMF!

Tymewalk

Banned for Vista. Everyone knows you either pick XP, 7, or 10. 8 is terrible, and Vista is worse.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Flowermanvista

Banned because I don't actually use Vista you n00b (/s)
good morning, SMF!

CoolTBGGaming

Banned because it was the computers that ran Vista that were bad, not Vista itself.

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

Banned for being 100% correct
🌱

CoolTBGGaming

Banned for liking three colours.

i hate this account ngl

SheenBoy95

CoolTBGGaming

i hate this account ngl

-Terrariadude555-

Banned for not having mod status while banning (I had it for 1 second)
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

DownsGameClub

Banned for not having moderator status either.