News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1kBWC - Beagel

Started by NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Feb 04, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

---This is Beagel's file.  If you aren't Beagel then what are you doing here?  Get out.---
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

objecty

-player loses 1d5 points
-player gains 1d3 points + 2
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: Beagel-player loses 1d5 points
-player gains 1d3 points + 2
These are kinda bland, but they will do.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Using the power of C H A T, Beagel has relayed her cards to me.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Your cards are:
12 -
Paintball gun.
Shoot an entity or player for 6 damage.  Probably useless.
24 - player gains 1d3 points + 2
10 -
Vrasky
Target's points are multiplied by -8
Blank card x 2
It's your turn, Beagel!
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, Beagel will have to skip all turns until she comes back.
j u m b l e !

objecty

hah i'm back
card 24 ples
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: Beagelhah i'm back
card 24 ples
1d3 = 1
Turn processed.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

redgreenandblue KILLED Snowman using a cute little animal, even though it has only been 2 turns.  RIP discard and other entities.
Tymewalk made a slot machine, played it, and lost a point.
Smiley played Fate Dice on redgreenandblue and spins a slot machine (if that is allowed) (no it isn't).
(2+2+1+1) - 8 = -2 points.

Current status:

Smiley100P: 1000

Beagel: 1002

redgreenandblue: 998
-Can lie about any question asked

Tymewalk: 996
-Next action that would cause Tymewalk's score to decrease instead causes him to gain 1 point.
-Can pay 2 points to use a slot machine

You have drawn a blank card.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Beagel has withdrawn from the game.
j u m b l e !