News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Salamander Clock (FILE ONE: ChildGamer)

Started by Fishmael, Jan 18, 2018, 08:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishmael

And so the story begins. Our hero wakes up in a small hut in the humid town of Gildshire, a small community in the Forest of Mounds. It is located to the Northeast of what many people would consider the first Hour of the Clock's Face. It is there that the first of the Foes is likely to be born, as it always has been. But that's not important right now. What is important are the following questions that you must answer before continuing on your journey.

First, what is your name?
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Fishmael

4, 73, 77, 49, 35.

Second, of the five following characteristics, which two do you feel describe you the most accurately?

Bossy, Restrained, Secretive, Moody, or Helpful.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Fishmael

46, 22, 68, 87, 73.

Third, based on those traits, which two of these five faults does Lyl have?

Insomnia.
Supreme confidence in their incredibly poor musical instrument playing.
Picky eater.
Others seem to find them untrustworthy.
Often has vivid auditory hallucinations.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Fishmael

Lastly, what is one thing that you, as Lyl, have lost?

This last question is different for each player.

h
ouns are they/she, pleas

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Fishmael

In the woods, many have gathered in the woods to anticipate the chiming of the Clock, as is tradition. Such an odd notion, to have a tradition whe[ur

l=https://www.youtu

be.com/w

atch?v=EpHm3

EISax4]n it is only going to be practiced once every one hundred years. Still, it is not wise to question the actions of those abiding by the old ways. Anticipation does not hurt when the air itself waits for one to be called forth.[/urҡДДξ⃞⃞⃞⃞⃞⃞⃞⃞l]

You, however, are not with the rest. You are currently still in your hut. What do you do?
ouns are they/she, pleas

Karanrimé

COntinue laying in whatever we have for a bed.

[under construction]

;

Fishmael

You lay back in bed, a cotton filled mattress that sits on an unfinished wooden frame. Now's not the time to get excited about things. It's just an event that only happens once every century, nothing too extravagant. It's only the christening of a new potential God. Exactly the kind of thing you can ignore by just cra 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
wling back into bed.
ouns are they/she, pleas