News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

On Solid Ground: Faressain

Started by Karanrimé, Jan 29, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Turn 1:
Doublestrike sucuess!
Invader killed
House, Trebonth - 2 HP
Turn 2:
Invader - 6 HP
House, Trebonth - 2 HP
Turn 3:
Invader killed
Trebonth -2 HP
Turn 4:
DoubleStrike sucuessful!
Invader Killed.
End Day.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Tutorial
The next two upgrades available are CHOOSE ONE ONLY, which means that once you pick one, the other one can not be picked.
Choose wisely.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

Tutorial
Allies come once every N days, for N is how long it took you to get your previous ally + 1, starting at 3.
Game over is when all of your allies or your house is/are destroyed. If that happens, you will start at Day T3 with 8 Souls and an ally if you decide to try again.

Day T3 Begin!

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Trebonth goes to R18, Alis goes 3 squares to left.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Karanrimé

Trebonth and Allis work together and kill an invader right then and there.
Invaders and bowmen do a total of 5 damage to Trebonth.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Gotta kill these bowmen first before they surround them two. Alis to T16, attack R14. Trebonth to P17, attack P16.

Karanrimé

Allis and Trebonth each off a bowman.
An invader goes and attacks Allis for 2 damage, as the rest of the enemies deal 6 damage to Trebonth.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Alis attacks the attacker, while Trebonth Double-attacks the invader at south.

Karanrimé

Trebonth offs one of the invaders., but takes 4 damage.
Allis hurts her attacker, but takes 2 damage

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Trebonth now double-strikes the second one while Alis attacks the attacker and then goes to Q16

Karanrimé

Trebonth loses 2 HP from the remaining Bowmen.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Trebonth to M17 and attack M18. Alis to Q19 and attack N19

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

I of buyings Swiftness and nothing else.

Karanrimé

Purchased; Excuse the delay.

DAY 1 Begin
Tutorial-End
From here on out, It gets heated. Enemies will slowly become stronger, and so You'll need to have more power to defeat them. Use the house as cannon fodder if you have to.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Trebonth to U19, Allis to V18

Karanrimé

The Small army moves in formation.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Allis to V17, attack invader. Trebonth to S17, finish invader off.

Karanrimé

The army breaks formation and surrounds Trebonth, for a total of 23 damage. Oof.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Trebonth Double-strikes invader on east before retreating to T21, while Allis moves to V14 and attacks the bowman.

Karanrimé

Allis and Trebonth both take 9 Damage; with Trebonth dodging one of the attacks and the slaying of two enemies.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Trebonth double-strikes another invader (the north one) while Alis slays bowman, Trebonth going at U17 and Alis going at W15