News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Zombie tower defence! 0/8 files! Play today!

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Jan 25, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

Well, this is a tower defence based on text, right?

Your base is being approached by a zombie apocalypse! Build towers and call for help! Even though your base has a whopping 10 000 health, that can't stop zombies even with a couple built in rail guns.
Basically, make towers. You place them at coordinates, with x and y. For example:

"I use 130 bones to place a bomber tower at x 58 y 295"

Min/Max x: -500,500 min/max y: -400,400.

Zombies come from x -500 y 0. Your base is at x 400 y 0. The village is x 350-450 y -20 - -75.

Zombies have around 50-200 health. They do about 5-10 damage. Only I control zombies.

Bones are the currency. You use them to build towers. Each zombie gives you 3-7 bones, which I decide how much you get. You start with 75, enough to get you an archer tower and a sword tower at max. You could go for damage instead of quantity and get a spear tower.

Towers attack zombies to defend your village. List of towers:

Sword tower: uses short range sword to attack zombies up to 5 x/y away. 20 damage. 100 HP. 20 bones.
Archer tower: can shoot arrows up to 200 x/y away. 25 damage. 250 HP. 50 bones.
Spear tower: fires spears up to 125 x/y away. 40 damage. 300 HP. 75 bones.
Gun tower: fires bullets that hit enemies up to 300 x/y away. 65 damage. 300 HP. 90 bones.
Stabbing turret: stabs zombies up to 20 x/y away. 50 damage. 250 HP. 70 bones.
Crossbow turret: a turret that fires arrows up to 250 x/y away. 35 damage. 200 HP. 85 bones.
Samauri tower: spins to attack zombies 10 x/y away. 40 damage. 150 HP. 90 bones.
Gun turret: fires a full-auto machine gun that does high damage up to 150 x/y away. 50 dps. 400 HP. 110 bones.
Bomb turret: fires area of effect bombs that damage zombies up to 75 x/y away, however it creates weak zombie segments. 150 damage. 500 HP. 130 bones. 25 x/y effect range.
Poison gas turret: sprays poisonous gas at zombies up to 25 x/y away, dealing over time damage. 0 damage. 500 HP. 145 bones. 15 dps for poison.
Poison bomb turret: fires poison bombs that explode upon impact up to 125 x/y away. 50 damage. 450 HP. 150 bones. 40 dps for poison. Leaves behind poison cloud lasting for 20 seconds, starting at 5 x/y and expanding 2 x/y per second before dissipating.
Flamethrower turret: sprays fire up to 30 x/y away. 75 dps. 600 HP. 155 bones. 20 dps overtime damage for 10 seconds.
Rocket turret: fires high damage rockets that can access the whole base area. They have a blast radius of 10 x/y. 200 damage. 750 HP. 200 bones.
Laser turret: reaches up to 500 x/y away. Does 5 damage per 0.1 seconds. 50 dps. 1000 HP. 300 bones.
Barracks: costs 10 bones to summon 5 swordmen. 120 bones. 10 damage per swordman.
Archery house: costs 15 bones to summon 8 bowmen. 150 bones. 25 damage per bowman.
Military Barracks: costs 25 bones to summon 8 gunners. 180 bones. 45 damage per gunner.

Note: towers need 2 x/y of space between each other, while turrets need 3 x/y. The rocket and bomber turrets need 4 x and 3 y of space.

Upgrades are special effects that help your defences. They have 7 tiers, starting at tier 1 and ending at tier 7.
Damage: upgrades damage.
Health: upgrades HP.
Stamina: increases number of enemies a tower can attack in one go.
Defence: reduces zombie damage to towers.
Pay Day: extra bones per zombie per 3 waves. Can only be used every 9 waves.
Projectiles: if a tower is a ranged tower, it can fire 2-4 extra projectiles.
Barracks upgrade: increases number of troops summoned with one summon.

Files keep track of your bones, your wave, cheat tokens, your individual towers with their damage, HP, upgrades and position and an optional map that is made by you. Every 10 pixels is a single coordinate. Zombies are 5 pixels. You need to update it often. Up to 7 players may share a file. Each player has their own space.

Created files: 0

File 1: open, 7 more
File 2: open, 7 more
File 3: open, 7 more
File 4: open, 7 more
File 5: open, 7 more
File 6: open, 7 more
File 7: open, 7 more
File 8: open, 7 more

Cheats are used to help you or ruin the villages of others. Cheat tokes are rare drops from zombies. One cheat token is consumed when using cheats. When typing, replace anything in triangle brackets with the required text (for example, <integer> would be replaced with a whole number, such as 39). Cheats are shown here:

_/c bones <integer>_ gives you the specified amount of bones. Not entering the integer gives you 1 bone. Max is 9999
_/c send <integer> <playername>_ sends the specified number of zombies to the specified player. Max is 999.
_/c help <playername>_  sends troops from your barracks to help the specified player.
_/c damage _ does random damage to random zombies.
_/c heal <integer> <integer>_ increases the health of the specified number of towers by the  specified number. The tower closest to your base is healed first, then the second closest and vice versa until the number of towers to heal has been exceeded.
_/c tower x: <integer> y: <integer> tower type: <towername>_ places the specified tower at the specified coordinates for free. Tower spawns with 3/4 of the tower's max health.

Can't wait to see you join, and game on!

This is the eighth file...
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

-Terrariadude555-

-Terrariadude555-

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ends on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: realicraftAn MFG can only have 7 files, not 8.
The eighth file is this file. I'm using this file as an extra, just in case.

-Terrariadude555-

Now cancelled due to no interest. Planning bigger MFG or an RpG