News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

I've got the POWAH! MFG Main Topic

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, May 07, 2013, 10:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tailskirbyyoshifan

Quote from: tailskirbyyoshifanHello, and welcome to the MFG where you can have powers! Superhero powers. Basically, you and your team members duke it out against your arch rivals. Basically, anything can happen! YOU DECIDE!!!!

File Portal:
File 1: (4/8)
Red Team:
##########
Tai-Guy
jj10dino
~vacancy~
~vacancy~

Orange Team:
#############
Darkfire
Nomolos
~vacancy~
~vacancy~
File 2: (0/8)File 3: (0/8)Files 2 and 3 are vacant.

------------------------------------------------

To register for a file, follow this example:

Quote from: TKY_AnimasterI would like to join File 1, please.

(or whatever file you want to join)

Other stuff you should know:

1: DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS, OR YOU WILL BE TEMPBANNED FROM THIS MFG.
2: I (tailskirbyyoshifan) will explain the gameplay once the game starts.
3: The gameplay will operate on a semi-RPG-esque basis.

(Have more questions? Email me.)

Well, that's all, folks!

~tky

Tai-Guy

I would like to join File 1, please. (and can i Decide if i am good or bad?)
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

tailskirbyyoshifan

Quote from: Tai-GuyI would like to join File 1, please. (and can i Decide if i am good or bad?)
You have been placed in File 1. You will be notified when the game starts.

(No, you may not. I just place you on a random team. :P )

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

Tai-Guy

]

tailskirbyyoshifan

Quote from: Tai-Guyis red good or bad?
Nothing, really, it's just a team.

tailskirbyyoshifan

Quote from: Darkfireme wouldz veddy much like to join filez numero uno

Dino

tailskirbyyoshifan

Quote from: jji10dinoI wanna join a random team :)

Tai-Guy

]

Nomolos

May I join the file uno? Por favor?

tailskirbyyoshifan

Quote from: NomolosMay I join the file uno? Por favor?

Dino

Can I switch to team orange please,

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend