News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

On Solid Ground

Started by Karanrimé, Jan 27, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

This has been your family's home for as long as you can remember. While you're the last of their bloodline, this house is still yours for you to keep up and sinister forces from the South have decided that you must die upon this day.

You grab your sword, read up on special tricks, then run outside to face the Three Invaders that have set foot upon your property. They'll die today. More are on the horizon, however.

To Join, just state your character's name.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Karanrimé

Quote from: TerrariadudeTerrariadude
Your file

[under construction]

;

lanceisthelegend27

So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

-Terrariadude555-

ChildGamer, remember this?
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend