News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Questions and Suggestions

Started by 360-International, Sep 21, 2012, 02:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

Quote from: NigerianPrincecan we maybe fix chat so i can PM?
Right now that's probavly not going to happen.  We do allow you to use third party apps like Discord or eMail to pm each other though - it just depends on if the end user wants to do that via their own sertings.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: DownsGameClub
Right now that's probavly not going to happen.  We do allow you to use third party apps like Discord or eMail to pm each other though - it just depends on if the end user wants to do that via their own sertings.
*Settings
I'm sorry, I know I'm nitpicky, but the grammar nazi in me had to.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Quote from: Wolfslime123
*Settings
the 'any kind of error' demon in me is screaming at you 'that was a spelling error, not a grammar error.'
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: Wolfslime123
Quote from: DownsGameClubRight now that's probavly not going to happen.  We do allow you to use third party apps like Discord or eMail to pm each other though - it just depends on if the end user wants to do that via their own sertings.
*Settings
the 'any kind of error' demon in me is screaming at you 'that was a spelling error, not a grammar error.'
Grammar nazis don't like any writing error really. But yeah, touche.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Hey guys, just wanna give you a heads up. Recently I've had a lot of stuff to get sorted out, so my activity is probably going to drop for the next few days. It's nothing major, just a bunch of stuff that kinda piled up and that I need to take care of, so hopefully it'll be resolved quickly.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: TymewalkHey guys, just wanna give you a heads up. Recently I've had a lot of stuff to get sorted out, so my activity is probably going to drop for the next few days. It's nothing major, just a bunch of stuff that kinda piled up and that I need to take care of, so hopefully it'll be resolved quickly.
OK then. See you later.
Quote from: the2000I remember asking for help with a Windows 10 computer not long ago, and at least one person told me the solution is to "get mac." :P

lucky me if I have a problem with my beautiful Windows 7 I just re-install.

not really but whatever

Edit: Well technically it belongs to my dad and mum as well as me.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

CoolTBGGaming

The chat keeps breaking every time I go in. :(
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

Tymewalk

Quote from: CoolTBGGamingThe chat keeps breaking every time I go in. :(
Is it only when you're logged in?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: Tymewalk
It's only when i have a chat tab open. At least that seems to be it.

i hate this account ngl

Tymewalk

Quote from: CoolTBGGaming
Doesn't seem to be just you. I have no clue what's triggering it.

Starmeadows

Quote from: CoolTBGGaming
Quote from: TymewalkIs it only when you're logged in?
My god
This is like the third time this has happened since last summer
sighhh

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Smiley100P
Quote from: CoolTBGGamingIt's only when i have a chat tab open. At least that seems to be it.
My god
This is like the third time this has happened since last summer
sighhh
Deepest apologies.  We'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Flowermanvista

whAT CHAT IS BROKEN AGAIN RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy DX :( :'(
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

DownsGameClub

Starmeadows

I thinks it's excluisively to me
like i'm the one who keeps involuntarily logspamming
pls help .-.

Karanrimé

Quote from: Smiley100PI thinks it's excluisively to me
pls help .-.
It happened to some others too.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: ChildGamer
Quote from: Smiley100PI thinks it's excluisively to me
pls help .-.
It happened to some others too.
Like me and alexphan.

i hate this account ngl

the2000

Yep, broken.

Edit: Now I know what it's like to be in chat on the day, hour, minute, and second that chat went down! ;)
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Shpore

Have you turned the captcha off and back on?

Flowermanvista

but I thought you were leaving
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

the2000

Quote from: Flowermanvistabut I thought you were leaving
He said he would be fading away, not leaving immediately. And no, this does not mean beg him to stay please don't leave.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

DownsGameClub

Quote from: ShporeHave you turned the captcha off and back on?
None of us except Skyline has the power to do that.  We'll try contacting him though.

Shpore

None of us except Skyline has the power to do that.  We'll try contacting him though.
I think joe can. He did it before.

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Shpore
That was Skyline.  Besides, he explicitly implied in the last mod discussion that he wasn't able to turn it on or off.

Flowermanvista

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: DownsGameClubNone of us except Skyline has the power to do that.  We'll try contacting him though.
That was Skyline.  Besides, he explicitly implied in the last mod discussion that he wasn't able to turn it on or off.

wait, what? so if the guy that has access to all the code that makes this site doesn't have the power to turn the captcha on or off, who does?
good morning, SMF!