News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

keep writing song lyrics until you make a typo

Started by findanegg, Jan 15, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

listen to one of your favorite lyriced songs, preferably one you don't know the lyrics of. then type the lyrics to the song in real time without looking them up until you make a typo. then guess the above song

gold teeth adn
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Look at the time
Up on the wall
The clock is telling it all wrong
You got to slow down
You got to slow down
Slow it right of ghe
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

it's time to jump up in the air
jump up, don't be scared
ku

PkmnQ

I remember the moment that my dreams were broken
I wrote the
Quine list

solitaire

so we back in the mine
got our pickaxe swinging dr

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I used to rule the world
Seas will rise when I give the word

(Realised there wasn't a typo)
eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

TwilightSeleneMisty

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so did

TwilightSeleneMisty

into the unknown
into the unknown
into the unknown
aaaaaaaaek9

Byron_Inc_TBG

(I just realized we're supposed to guess the song)

Into The Unknown

They're red, they're white, they're brown
Theyv
eh

PkmnQ

i don't know

every b (there is not supposed to be a space)
Quine list

PhantomLuigi

dunno

breakdown breakdown, breakdown breakdonw shining justice never again shining just plese
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Maew Nryang

Idk,  best guess is breakdown

This is the a
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PhantomLuigi

This is the end?

Bass money fancy clothes, s
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

PkmnQ

Quine list

Incendiary

We hide inside the safety of the same games, the same games.
Secrets, we've kept, spinning us now in circles, round in circles.
Don't pretend to know me, yeah!
Cause you don't know a thing.
Spare me from the agony, yeah!
Man you don't know anything.

We played those games when they were perfect, more than perfect.
How did we slip into this vicious cycle, hateful cycle?
Stop controlling everything, yeah!
One day soon you're gonna see.
The power that you possess, yeah!
Has made you my worst enemy.

So tell me why you need to feel,
these things that are not real.
Been living in this lie wth
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Everybody here agrees
That what you said wh
Quine list

Maew Nryang

idk

this is the story for one character of misery
diffuse out from the old brown tube
it's the anguish sad and fury
my tears are falling down
can you see my sorrow through the screen
i need you now but i cl
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

sparkycinnamon

???

I can help you up
Soften all your falls
Because you do the same for me, yeah
It's no big deal at all!

I'll flip over your frown
Keep your chin up 'cause I'll fix your crown
Because you do the same for me
Yeah, you're my favorite pal!

Oh, won't you be a fi
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)