News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ninja'd!

Started by the2000, Jan 10, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the2000

The goal of this game is to avoid getting ninja'd! You need to count from one, and if you mess up by getting ninja'd or forgetting how to count, you lose 3 points and the count gets reset. If you count correctly, you get one.

-=im 10 and what is this=-
But the2000, what are ninjas? Are they the things that slice fruit, or what?
Nah, I'm talking about people beating you to a post, nicknamed getting ninja'd.

But why is it called ninja?
Stealthiness or something. Look, I didn't make the term up.

Okay, but how will you do the ninja detection?
You have to count, starting at one. If you're late, then three points get deducted from your score, and the count gets reset. You gain one point for every time you don't ninja'd.

If you get -10 points, what happens?
Nothing but a load of shame.
No torture?
What the heck is wrong with you!?
Well, that's what I'm programmed for.
Yeah, I probably should stop taking robots from trash bins.

When's this game's expiration date?
Excuse me?
Well, my very best friend told me something about everything expiring or being a fruit or something, and...
Honestly, I've had enough of off-topic questions. I need to stop doing this before it becomes a novel.

Score:
the2000: 1

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

No post 2
So no ninja

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE