News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Paths Of Life

Started by SpicyMeatball, Aug 16, 2017, 02:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpicyMeatball

Basically, you start out as a small child. We'll make things easier than starting as a baby, and make you the age of a kindergartner.
This is a 'choose which door you go through' kind of thing. The scenarios could be anywhere from going to school to finding an alien planet. It really depends. To put a spin on things, I will roll dice to see how bad or good something will turn out, and such. 1 is the worst, 10 is the best.

Quote from: Average ScenarioMe: Your mom is driving you to kindergarten. Today will be your first ever day of school. What kind of emotions are you feeling? (Free choice)
Player: I really just don't want to be here.
Me: Your negativity spreads to your class. Soon, no one wants to do anything. The teacher seems frustrated, too.
Roll: 5
Your teacher tells you all to cheer up, because you'll have a promising career ahead of you...likely. But she sounds kinda strict, and none of you like her. She passes out a worksheet on colors.
You are friends with about half the class (and when I say that I mean you asked for their name and they asked if you wanted to be their friend), and you're sitting near them. What do you guys do?
A. Calmly do your worksheet alone
B. Calmly do your worksheet with your friends
C. Do nothing, except stare at the wall
D. Daydream
E. Start a rebellion on your own
F. Start a rebellion with your friends
G. Talk to your friends
H. Leave the room alone, secretly
I. Leave the room with friends, secretly

Slots:
TheTealWashableMarker
redgreenandblue
Smiley100P
epicanna27
alexphan
TBGChildGamer
Yeroc8
previously known as Floofy

SpicyMeatball

TheTealWashableMarker

MEEEEE

I really like life-simulator games idk why : P
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

redgreenandblue

Starmeadows

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Karanrimé

according to this, you are only allowed to have 7 files in a MFG.

Anyway, file pl0x.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: TBGChildGameraccording to this, you are only allowed to have 7 files in a MFG.

Anyway, file pl0x.
oh

Well, you're all accepted. I will give you your files in a moment

Yeroc8

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Yeroc8/join
accepted

lanceisthelegend27

nvm lol i stink
So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

objecty

since data left these people should get joins
(and I want to join too if there are any spots left)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)