News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Anime High School

Started by Tymewalk, Dec 30, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Welcome to Anime High School! Whether it's complicated love relationships, giant monsters, the resurfacing of the Dark Lord, or just general epic fights, there's always something going on.

Rules
- This is an anime high school. Play off of as many tropes as possible!
- You don't have to have watched any anime to play.
- No godmodding/Mary Sues/etc. Making powerful abilities is fine, but the fun is in the fact they're not completely broken.
- Death is permanent, with very rare exceptions. Any exceptions must be well established (i.e, having prepared the Super Emergency Revive Potion for months beforehand) and follow the other rules (i.e, no godmodding). No trying to get around this, either - signing up with the exact same character again is not allowed.
- You may have up to three characters at a time. If you want a fourth, one has to either leave or die.
- Plot twists are very much welcome, just don't go insane. Try to keep the general storyline(s) flowing.
- Speaking of storyline, feel free to create an enemy character.
- Try to keep things open. Anyone should, ideally, be able to jump in.
- Your Special Power isn't your only ability - but don't go overboard on other abilities, either. They're supposed to help support the Special Power.
- These rules may be altered if necessary, I can't catch everything.

Regulation
If I deem it necessary, I will step in and use game manager powers to locate and destroy any godmodding. This can be done as part of an event sequence or simply reversing back in time. This is never used as a character ability, and any characters that do use it are separate from the game's main characters.

Sign-Up Sheet
(Note hair and eyes if possible. After all, the most powerful anime characters have ridiculous hair.)
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Origin Story:
Special Power:
Other Abilities:
Other:
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Name: Allysa
Appearance: Dark Blue hair that ends at the shoulders with blue eyes. Wears a basic school uniform with black loafers.
Personality: A bit manipulative, but tries to do no harm. Of a cheery personality and wishes the best for people.
Special Power: Has the ability to call upon her "Stand" Iron Maiden
Other Abilities: N/A
Origin Story: Before she moved, she was the school President of her last school, trying to maintain peace and ideas within the school. Now that she is in a new environment, she wishes to do the same within this school (and to make sure no harm is done to anyone.)
Other: Is a bit of a metal head

Name: Iron Maiden
Appearance: It appears to be a skeleton endowned in encursed armor. It's eyes glow a deep blue.
Personality: N/A
Special Power: Iron Maiden is able to manipulate anything with a hint of metal in it, that being moving metal, destroying metal, or morphing metal.
Other Abilities: Iron Maiden also provides protection for the stand user, and can only be seen by those with stands, or supernatural abilities.
Origin Story: Allysa's Stand that was hers when she was born. She slowly learned she had it when she realized that most people who tried to attack her when she was in elementary froze in place before they could land a blow. She soon learned that it wasn't just the people she could mess with, but learned that it also affected metal when a metal bat bent in half when a bully tried to hit her with one. Allysa slowly learned to control her Stand, and has been using it to her needs ever since.
Other: STATS
Power: E
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: D
Potential: A

I'll work on Origin stories later
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Shpore

When I saw anime high school, I thought "This has to be some evil ddlc crap"
oh well
might make a signup later

Tymewalk

Quote from: RekekkaTheFabulousName: Allysa
Appearance: Dark Blue hair that ends at the shoulders with blue eyes. Wears a basic school uniform with black loafers.
Personality: A bit manipulative, but tries to do no harm. Of a cheery personality and wishes the best for people.
Special Power: Has the ability to call upon her "Stand" Iron Maiden
Other Abilities: N/A
Origin Story: Before she moved, she was the school President of her last school, trying to maintain peace and ideas within the school. Now that she is in a new environment, she wishes to do the same within this school (and to make sure no harm is done to anyone.)
Other: Is a bit of a metal head

Name: Iron Maiden
Appearance: It appears to be a skeleton endowned in encursed armor. It's eyes glow a deep blue.
Special Power: Iron Maiden is able to manipulate anything with a hint of metal in it, that being moving metal, destroying metal, or morphing metal.
Other Abilities: Iron Maiden also provides protection for the stand user, and can only be seen by those with stands, or supernatural abilities.
Origin Story: Allysa's Stand that was hers when she was born. She slowly learned she had it when she realized that most people who tried to attack her when she was in elementary froze in place before they could land a blow. She soon learned that it wasn't just the people she could mess with, but learned that it also affected metal when a metal bat bent in half when a bully tried to hit her with one. Allysa slowly learned to control her Stand, and has been using it to her needs ever since.
Power: E
Durability: A
Precision: D
Potential: A

I'll work on Origin stories later
Accepted. I'll post my roles tomorrow.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Tezuka Yamikami

Name: Tezuka
Appearance: Short male boy with long purple hair. (a trap, as in male who looks like female). Has long, purple hair that goes down to his lower waist. Wears a traditional Japanese school uniform. Always have a few knives attached to belt. And a Duel Disk worn on arm.
Personality: Slightly memey, and laughs off life. Is fine with anything, even death.
Special Power: Charm (Basically, chick magnet. Kirito levels of chick magnet.)
Other abilities: Luck (Whenever Tezuka plays 'Berserker Soul' in a Yugioh game, the next 7 cards drawn are monster cards.)
                          Master of The Stabbidy Stab Stab (Can attack with stabbing weapons at incredible speed)
                          Assassination (When attacking an enemy, 1 in 20 chance of instakill)
                          Knife Master (Great talent with using knives)
                          Unscareable (Does not fear. Illusions that take advantage of his fears and such does not affect him.)
                          Godly Luck (Is lucky. No, seriously, this dude is so lucky it's scary.)
Origin Story: Before Tezuka moved, he was a Yugioh duelist with no renown and incredible luck. After he moved, he was still a duelist. Also, he shows great talent at using knives, and always have at least 3 sheathed and attached to his belt. Anyways, in this new environment, he prays to Duma that his year here will not be boring.
Other: Likes Tsunderes. And I mean HE ABSOLUTELY LOVES THEM TSUNDERES.
Stats: Strength: C
           Magic: D-
           Agility: A+
           Luck: S+++++
           Skill: B+
           Physical Defense: C-
           Magical Resistance: A-
           Intelligence: B-
           Charisma: A+
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

Faressain

Floofy, get into chat, I may give you some hints.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Rekekka

Name: Odeen
Appearance: Scarlet hair, with crimson eyes and pale skin. Wears a basic buisness attire (Suit and Tie) and looks much younger than what his age is.
Personality: An Avid Historian, more curious back at the time of the Dark Ages. Has a bit of a power-complex, wanting to rule with an iron fist more than anything.
Origin Story: Not much is known about him besides being the History Teacher in the dark, damp room.
Special Power: Has the ability to call upon his "Stand" Wheel in the Sky.
Other Abilities: He is a vampire, and as such, he gains access to normal vampire strengths and weaknesses.
Other: Wishes to use his power to bring the world to the state where men feared the gods.

Name: Wheel in the Sky
Appearance: It looks like a wooden steering wheel you'd see on a boat, with strange markings on each of the handles.
Origin Story: ???
Special Power: Wheel in the Sky can manipulate the time of day, as well as mess with the weather, clouds, mess with weather events, and when concentrated enough, mess with time itself (this leaves him vunerable to attack)
Other Abilities: Wheel in the Sky can only be seen by those with stands, if put on a boat missing a steering wheel or those supernatural abilities. Can also double as a bladed weapon.
Power: A
Durability: C
Precision: E
Potential: B
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

LiberianPrince

Name: Samuel
Appearance: Tall and lanky. His blue hair is seldom seen, as he ditches the standard school uniform for the more comfortable hoodie and sweatpants.
Personality: Loose and Easygoing, Samuel only seeks to enjoy the most out of now, and doesn't care about the consequences of his actions. His overindulgent tendencies often leave him in a tired stupor.
Origin Story: Found living in a convenience store, Samuel was forced to attend school by truancy laws. He's almost a typical frat boy, save for his mysterious ability to affect gravity. His schooling is purely for the sake of being on sports teams, where he dominates the competition with his "talent".
Special Power: Gravity Manipulation. Samuel can affect the forces of gravity on one object at a time, increasing the height of his jumps and empowering the force of his punches.
Other Abilities: Strangely resilient liver.
Other: On the basketball team.

Starmeadows

Name: Healajiko
Appearance: Has ridiculously normal (black) hair and FRICKIN RAINBOW EYES WHAT THE HECKA
She also has a bowtie on her head and a white shirt and you know jeans
Personality: Known for her brashiness and odd OCD.
Origin Story: She seems to have a normal life with a couple siblings.  Nobody bothers to notice her eye color, because that's normal, right?
Special Power: She can float and cast magic based on fire, lightning, earth, water, and poison, usually in tandem.
Other Abilities: can change her eye color easily.
Other: Probably a Mary Sue but sTATS
Stength: B-
Dexterity: C+
Constitution: A-
Wisdom: D+
Intelligence: A
Charisma: S-

Tymewalk

Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiName: Tezuka
Appearance: Short male boy with long purple hair. (a trap, as in male who looks like female). Has long, purple hair that goes down to his lower waist. Wears a traditional Japanese school uniform. Always have a few knives attached to belt. And a Duel Disk worn on arm.
Personality: Slightly memey, and laughs off life. Is fine with anything, even death.
Special Power: Charm (Basically, chick magnet. Kirito levels of chick magnet.)
Other abilities: Luck (Whenever Tezuka plays 'Berserker Soul' in a Yugioh game, the next 7 cards drawn are monster cards.)
                          Master of The Stabbidy Stab Stab (Can attack with stabbing weapons at incredible speed)
                          Assassination (When attacking an enemy, 1 in 20 chance of instakill)
                          Knife Master (Great talent with using knives)
                          Unscareable (Does not fear. Illusions that take advantage of his fears and such does not affect him.)
                          Godly Luck (Is lucky. No, seriously, this dude is so lucky it's scary.)
Origin Story: Before Tezuka moved, he was a Yugioh duelist with no renown and incredible luck. After he moved, he was still a duelist. Also, he shows great talent at using knives, and always have at least 3 sheathed and attached to his belt. Anyways, in this new environment, he prays to Duma that his year here will not be boring.
Other: Likes Tsunderes. And I mean HE ABSOLUTELY LOVES THEM TSUNDERES.
Stats: Strength: C
           Magic: D-
           Agility: A+
           Luck: S+++++
           Skill: B+
           Physical Defense: C-
           Magical Resistance: A-
           Intelligence: B-
           Charisma: A+
The instakill and super-amazing luck seem like a little too much in addition to everything else, but otherwise, it looks fine for the most part.
Quote from: RekekkaTheFabulousName: Odeen
Appearance: Scarlet hair, with crimson eyes and pale skin. Wears a basic buisness attire (Suit and Tie) and looks much younger than what his age is.
Personality: An Avid Historian, more curious back at the time of the Dark Ages. Has a bit of a power-complex, wanting to rule with an iron fist more than anything.
Origin Story: Not much is known about him besides being the History Teacher in the dark, damp room.
Special Power: Has the ability to call upon his "Stand" Wheel in the Sky.
Other Abilities: He is a vampire, and as such, he gains access to normal vampire strengths and weaknesses.
Other: Wishes to use his power to bring the world to the state where men feared the gods.

Name: Wheel in the Sky
Appearance: It looks like a wooden steering wheel you'd see on a boat, with strange markings on each of the handles.
Origin Story: ???
Special Power: Wheel in the Sky can manipulate the time of day, as well as mess with the weather, clouds, mess with weather events, and when concentrated enough, mess with time itself (this leaves him vunerable to attack)
Other Abilities: Wheel in the Sky can only be seen by those with stands, if put on a boat missing a steering wheel or those supernatural abilities. Can also double as a bladed weapon.
Power: A
Durability: C
Precision: E
Potential: B
Quote from: NigerianPrinceName: Samuel
Appearance: Tall and lanky. His blue hair is seldom seen, as he ditches the standard school uniform for the more comfortable hoodie and sweatpants.
Personality: Loose and Easygoing, Samuel only seeks to enjoy the most out of now, and doesn't care about the consequences of his actions. His overindulgent tendencies often leave him in a tired stupor.
Origin Story: Found living in a convenience store, Samuel was forced to attend school by truancy laws. He's almost a typical frat boy, save for his mysterious ability to affect gravity. His schooling is purely for the sake of being on sports teams, where he dominates the competition with his "talent".
Special Power: Gravity Manipulation. Samuel can affect the forces of gravity on one object at a time, increasing the height of his jumps and empowering the force of his punches.
Other Abilities: Strangely resilient liver.
Other: On the basketball team.
I'm assuming neither of you are working with anything too massive here, so accepted. We can start soon.
Quote from: Smiley100PName: Healajiko
Appearance: Has ridiculously normal (black) hair and FRICKIN RAINBOW EYES WHAT THE HECKA
She also has a bowtie on her head and a white shirt and you know jeans
Personality: Known for her brashiness and odd OCD.
Origin Story: She seems to have a normal life with a couple siblings.  Nobody bothers to notice her eye color, because that's normal, right?
Special Power: She can float and cast magic based on fire, lightning, earth, water, and poison, usually in tandem.
Other Abilities: can change her eye color easily.
Other: Probably a Mary Sue but sTATS
Stength: B-
Dexterity: C+
Constitution: A-
Wisdom: D+
Intelligence: A
Charisma: S-
What kind of magic?

Rekekka

hey guys it would be funny if I bumped this thread :D
"Go to Brazil."

Fishmael

Name: raku-chan
Appearance: the most kawaii desu nekogirl
Personality: ah!! satoshi-san!!! he's so kawaii desu!!!
Origin Story: hugged the most kawaii little squirrel, but it bit me, AAUAAUAUAUGHGHGAUUUAUUUAGH AH AAAH AAOAAUWWHGHG!!!!
Special Power: kawaii neko sugar girl
Other Abilities: rabies
Other
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Epicness123

Name: Anime Tymewalk
Appearance: Tymewalk but ANIME
Personality: Tymewalk but KAWAII
Origin Story: He is a mod of the tbgs but kawaii
Special Power: He can eat hambaga sandwich
Other Abilities: none
Other: none
au
tbger since 2013

Joyous Theta

Quote from: Rekekka on Sep 13, 2023, 10:06:08 AMhey guys it would be funny if I bumped this thread :D

I think it would be especially funny if you played as your hot anime husbando character Odeen. O_O

Incendiary

What if tyme actually restarted the thread...
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Name: Jotaro Kujo
Appearance: Jotaro Kujo
Personality: Serious
Origin Story: Jotaro Kujo but after the events of Part 3 when he returns to school)
Special Power: Star Platinum
Other Abilities: Ultra Rizz even though he doesn;t try
Other:
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Tymewalk

I really don't feel like running this so I'm just going to close the thread.