News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

Quote from: Floofy
Quote from: Wolfslime123Floofy is hinting they might leave and I'm sad.
Correction: she did leave, and this site continues to crumble in our hands.
????????

if you left then why are you here??
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

the2000

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: FloofyCorrection: she did leave, and this site continues to crumble in our hands.
????????

Probably to clear things up.

Look, if we all leave or complain about the site "dying," it gets worse. I'm not trying to be mean to Anna or Floofy, or anyone else with this post or any others.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

objecty

Quote from: the2000
Quote from: FloofyCorrection: she did leave, and this site continues to crumble in our hands.
????????

Look, if we all leave or complain about the site "dying," it gets worse. I'm not trying to be mean to Anna or Floofy, or anyone else with this post or any others.
i think that she probably wasn't paying much attention and thought he said anna or data, because she said 'she did leave' and not 'i left', and she said that the site was crumbling in 'our' hands.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: the2000
Quote from: Beagel????????

i think that she probably wasn't paying much attention and thought he said anna or data, because she said 'she did leave' and not 'i left', and she said that the site was crumbling in 'our' hands.
Ya, I meant Anna
previously known as Floofy

DownsGameClub

This thread is getting off the rail.  Please keep it on track.

Shpore

hey downs I have a question, should you really be a moderator if you are willing to leave on the spot and insult a bunch of users? I'm not trying to be mean, but...

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Shporehey downs I have a question, should you really be a moderator if you are willing to leave on the spot and insult a bunch of users? I'm not trying to be mean, but...
Mind DMing me about this?  I don't know what you're talking about but i'd be happy to see there.

Blunderbus

*gets out topic baton*
BACK ON TOPIC, PLEASE, NICE AND CALMLY, THANK YOU
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

the2000

Quote from: FloofyYa, I meant Anna
Oh, lol.

BaconAndEggs1

Quote from: Shporehey downs I have a question, should you really be a moderator if you are willing to leave on the spot and insult a bunch of users? I'm not trying to be mean, but...
Do you mean the post in Question and Suggestions? Downs didn't seem to be insulting anybody, just expressing his disappointment in the firmest way possible seeing as it's been lost on a lot of us before.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing, you want to know which Yello song I'm listening to at the moment), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Wolfslime123

Quote from: DaEpikDude*gets out topic baton*
BACK ON TOPIC, PLEASE, NICE AND CALMLY, THANK YOU
Thank you officer.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SpicyMeatball

Its like everyone is gonna leave...

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Dino

Quote from: FloofyIts like everyone is gonna leave...
Only two or three people are leaving.

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: FloofyIts like everyone is gonna leave...
Only two or three people are leaving.
Actually, I've only heard of one person leaving so far.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CellularData

I would like to confirm that I am in fact leaving.

Bye.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

DownsGameClub

the2000

Quote from: epicanna27I would like to confirm that I am in fact leaving.

Bye.
Bye, Data. :(

Tymewalk

Bye.
You will be missed. Good luck in the future.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CoolTBGGaming

Bye.
Bye bye.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

objecty

the reason im not saying bye is because i can still talk to her on another site
Thank you.

SpicyMeatball

Bye.
Fine. I guess we can't stop you.

We'll miss you!

spambot

i'm spambot. but i'm not real. i'm fake.
BUY OUR NEW PRODUCT AT [removed]! IT COSTS $19.99! I'm not a real spambot. or nether's.

the2000

Quote from: spamboti'm spambot. but i'm not real. i'm fake.
So, you're a fake spambot.

Shpore

Before you continue reading, please do not reply with anything negative or arguing. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
I am fading from this site for real this time. Thank you for the nice times in 2016 and a bit in 2017, but this website has fallen apart now. I will be moving to other parts of the internet, but I will not reveal them like how I did one time ago. Seriously, do not follow me.

Goodbye.