News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fill In The Blank

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 23, 2016, 07:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

Crap, Toilet, Kill, Time

Geometry Dash is a very popular ____ made by a man named Robert Topala.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

PrincessPandaTBG

Sonic OC

Unfortunately Dr. Eggman ________ the __________ and Sonic has to __________ him.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

CoolTBGGaming

destroyed, chaos emerald, fight

This website is a __________
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Blunderbus

scam.

Charizard used _____! It's super effective!
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

TheTealWashableMarker

THE POWER OF 2000 GREEN SQUARES

6/10 (Hey, what happened to rating?)

Our ____ is ___, let's go get a _______.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Tymewalk

pie, gone, smoothie

You know, come to think of it... I've never really seen _____ and _____ in the same room together! Maybe they're the same thing?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

Oganesson; Thulium

Today, I don't have to __________ a ________! Yippee!
eh

PkmnQ

make, sense

What's a ____'s ____ if not a ____?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain