News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Hyperbolic End of the World Scenarios

Started by DownsGameClub, Feb 13, 2016, 01:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TBGChildGamer.../10

EVERYONE j̧͈̫͕̼̣̳͔̬͓̘͉̹͍͚͛̎̽̊̿̈ͪ̽ͥ̒ͣ͗̊ͧ̋̀̐̕͢͝u̶̯̝̝̻̫̬̩̖̻̩͂̒ͥ͆̍ͮ̏́̔ͣ͌ͬ̋̌ͯ̑̓̋̚m̴̃͑̿͑̄̉̿̏ͣ̀ͯ̚̚͝҉̘̭̜̜̪̠͇̼̯̻̰p̡̨͇̝͚̪͔͈̀̓̌̅ͪ͌̂̍ͩͣͦ͂̌̆͂̇͘͝s̢ͭ̿̎̋ͣ̐̏̾̂͆̓͌̿̓͝͞҉̻̼̗͕͍̘̟͓̮ ̴̵̻̟̩͕͖̱͓͓͈̩̟̊̊ͨͦ͋͆̐̽́ͭͩ͒̅̎͋̌ͥͨ̚ị̧̫̗͙͔̖̻̻̱͕ͫͤ̉̈́ͫͤn̶̤͚͇͕͍̗͇̖̅ͭ̿͆̾͐̊ͩ̊͜͞ť̢͈̯͚̠͓̠͓̩͋ͦ͒͒̅͗̃̿ͪ̈́̆̎͢o͆̒̊̿̈́̑͏̧͈͚̱̖̪̤̮̭̠͙͇̙̲̬ ̶̪̜̮̮̳̤̆̍ͩ͊̍̂ͩ͒̌͒̚͢͟͡ṫ̴̵̡̛͍̺̰͙͓̤̣̳̺̖̝͔̳̭̫͙̬̯̟ͭͨ͆̎̔̆̔ͬ͛͗ͧ̃͋̚̚͘ḧ̨͚̣̗̻̬̲͑̓̌ͬ̑̋̒̈́̔ͮ͟͟͝͡e̜̭͔͈̻̖̱͗̿̒̾̆̊̽̌́ͧ͗ͯ̅͛̚͡͞ ̨̝̳̞͇̫̹͚̙̻͙͇͎͔̱̈́̐͆́̑̆̑͌̎ͮ̕͢m̡̧͈̠̹͎͉͇̲̑ͥͩ̄̒̈͆̄͊̋ͧ̀̚͝ą̴͍͉͍̜̪̠̭̭̩̭ͨ̓̿͂̊̔̾̚͞͠͠w̵͌͆̍̏͗̿̽̚҉̨̡̩͈͙̜̮̫͎̫͎͔̝̼̦͓̤.͋ͤ̄̐̌̍͌ͩ̃́̉҉̴̛̝̩̹͈͈̖̞͍̯̜̼̞͖̣̲͞ͅ ̙̻̝̖̮̘̖̘̯͉ͣ̓̓̋̂̈̇ͫ̏̀̾͜͡

DEMONHOCKEY
DEMONPRINCESSPANDA
DEMONTYMEWALK
D̡̡̃ͯ̿͛̿̈ͮ̔͌̐̆ͮ͜҉̟̦̰͍̪̕Ȩ̛͋̅̅ͨ̑̍͟͏͇͍̜̞̭͉̺̱̜̮M̞̜̯͓͔̝͈̘͕͇͈̝͉͙͕̫̓ͪ̌̔ͦ̎͗ͩ̈͂̍̃̊͒̄̏̍̌ͧ͘͜͢͠͝ͅƠ̴̰͕̰̙̻̞̘ͧ̈́̓̅͌̅̓̊̂͊ͮ͛ͪ͛͡͠Ņ̘̠̱̥̟̙͍͓͚͓̳̫̘̬ͮ̐ͫͫ͌̔̂ͮ̀̄͌̊͠͡ͅM̶̟̩̭͔͍̘̱̜̻̦̉̈͐̈ͥ̂́̔͟E̛̥͕̞̝̳̊̂̀̈͆̓̂͂̽͋̀͢͝͝.̢̧͔̳̺̫̪̹̠͒͒̊̌ͭͧͦ̃ͩ͜ ̨ͭ̊̒̎ͦ͛̑̆̄̒ͯ̑̈̽́̚͟҉̟͕̪̞̣͇͖͠
What the...

5/10

I played on easy mode.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Faressain

4/10

America nukes the Poland while Russia does the same.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

6/10

Everything just dies.  Even non-living things.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Zan

How/10

I died in minecraft hardcore!!!!!!!

(Technically the world does end)
(This doesn't count as necropost, does it?)
(Sorry if it does.)
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE