News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

PPTBG role reversal

Started by findanegg, Sep 24, 2017, 01:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

you know how pptbg loves to shoehorn her fandom into everything? this is like that but instead we are the ones doing the shoehorning and if pptbg posts she can't talk about sonic
it's kinda like welcome to night vale, homestuck, and they might be giants rolled up into one
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailyou know how pptbg loves to shoehorn her fandom into everything? this is like that but instead we are the ones doing the shoehorning and if pptbg posts she can't talk about sonic
it's kinda like welcome to night vale, homestuck, and they might be giants rolled up into one
can we rename this to PPTBG's memorial because she left
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Shpore

Yeah, I think this is kind of mean, especially since it is behind her back

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

kirby kirby kirby that's the name you should know
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Gonna close this because honestly it should have been closed in the first place.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words