News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

you-niverse

Started by findanegg, Aug 18, 2016, 03:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPandaTBG

I do not understand.

What if Sonic could swim?
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Siverko

He'd die in air since he now cannot breathe air.

What if it was noon and midnight at the same time?
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

objecty

Then everyone's clocks would be broken.

What if Bill Cipher is real?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Alex The JPEG

Then we will all die :P

What if Donald Trump never existed?
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

objecty

Then I would be happier.

What if I was bill cipher?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

PrincessPandaTBG

Ö

Please don't kill me!

What if TheHockeyist liked Sonic?
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

objecty

Then the image ban never would have happened.

What if the world was ruled by trihexaflexagons and hexahexaflexagons?
(look it up on youtube)
Thank you.

NuclearArmadillo

Then I would be less lazy and know what those are

What if people were on when I'm on?
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

then the tbgs would be abandoned

What if everything was the same?
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CellularData

Then it would be Communism Anime

What if everyone on the tbgs was polyamorous and in a giant ship all with each other
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Then there would be a very long ship name

what if everyone used lowercase letters only
j u m b l e !

Rekekka

the world would not change then, unless you are in a business or are writing a paper. that looks weird actually the more i think about it.

what if rebecca x raven was the canon ending for rebecca in fe7?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

then i will complain about you spamming the ending of fe7

what if the TBGs were an anime
what if life was an anime
j u m b l e !

BaconAndEggs1

people would move in a stilted manner, but life would ultimately be better for a variety of reasons

what if the beatles never became as big as they did?
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

findanegg

The British Invasion would probably be led by a band like The Who or something. They would develop a different style of music than the Beatles, changing rock music influence drastically

What if Franz Ferdinand's driver checked his map? (Autocorrect, man)
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

then something bad may not have happened

what if people just exploded for no reason
j u m b l e !

PkmnQ

Rooms with many people in them would probably be designed differently

What if blood and water looked exactly the same
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Incendiary

Guess I'm a vampire now

What if video game worlds started becoming real
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce