News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

9001 signs you're addicted to the TBGs

Started by joefarebrother, Aug 24, 2013, 08:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

10/10

When you go onto the Discord TBG Server and just wait for something to happen.

PrincessPandaTBG

2/10

When you keep thinking of Sonic pictures and ships too much
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Yeroc8

5/10

When you're repeatedly refreshing the home page and switching to chat and back thinking "SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ALREADY"

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

objecty

0/10 nothing to do with tbgs

when you write a full form for electives for an RP on the TBGs
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NasomiXIV

???/10
81. When you hate me for an un-justified reason.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Tymewalk

3/10

83. Sandwiches make you happy, then slightly nostalgic and sad.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SpicyMeatball

what/10

when you can openly talk about your fandoms with other people because you know them well and trust that they won't talk [bork] about you
previously known as Floofy

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Starmeadows

redgreenandblue

7/10

When the first letters you hit on your keyboard everyday is TBG. And you don't even try...

joefarebrother

8/10

When Firefox lists the TBGs at the top of your most viseted sites list when you open a new tab
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

redgreenandblue

10/10

When you set the TBGs to your homepage

Wolfslime123

10/10

When you need to make a second scratch account because your first one ends up being for tbg only.

True story.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Flowermanvista

10/10

90. From what I hear, severe self-esteem issues and other addiction problems caused by the all consuming TBGs.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Wolfslime123

Yep:( Rip social life./10

91. Your nightmares involve the 60 second wait.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Shpore

6/10

When you would rather have Mei Kill Quidu

Flowermanvista

0/10 what

When chat has been broken for a few weeks and it feels like it's been 9000 years
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

4/10

When you stay up all night just to maintain a Post And Combo To Score combo.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

sparkycinnamon

6/10

When you lay in bed awake wondering if you're a good GM and if that one thing you said will cause others to hate you.

(heh heh, totally not me...)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

10/10 (sorry about that)

When you are in the top 20 with over 10000 posts after 8 months if signing up.
eh

PkmnQ

15/10

When the time starts slowing itself down
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain