News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

How high can we count until we reach a post ID of 500000?

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 25, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Look in the URL of any post you make. You'll see some numbers. (You can also do this by clicking the timestamp.)

Well, because of some nice timing, I managed to make this topic's ID 400000! Meaning there have been 400000 posts on the TBGs, in the history of forever!

Now let's continue. How high can we count until this ID reaches 500000?

No ruining the count. Game ends when new posts have an ID of 500000 or higher.

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Shpore

AXCCCCCCUOHZDGODFOGHUGFZUOGHZDg
I WILL MURDER YOU TYME

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

redgreenandblue

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

redgreenandblue

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

redgreenandblue

Tymewalk

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SuperJedi224

SuperJedi224

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain