News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

"Flashy Flashy Woop Woop"

Started by Tymewalk, Jan 11, 2017, 08:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

??

(Mine was Michael from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.)

Destroyed a picture of a clown.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

idk

is cheating on a vending machine with another vending machine.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NasomiXIV

?
(Nime was the notepad from DHMIS.)
The best Pokémon in my opinion.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

ASH JR. AGAIN

does not care because the vending machine is not his girlfriend even
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

?

Wants to summon dragons upon the world to harvest their life essence.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

objecty

idk
mine was VENDY

is 1/4 of the principal and the person above me tried to sign him up as the JANITOR
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

Orangekit
(Mine was Nergal)

The king of Bern who wishes that dragons ruled the world.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

NasomiXIV

?
(Mine was Mew.)
I ripped his sprite for my stereotype shipper thing.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Tymewalk

Mega Man? IDK

Lives in a pineapple, under the sea!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Quote from: 8435.5you broke the rules
facepalms

I somehow broke the rules... of my own game. :P

Quote from: TymewalkMega Man? IDK

Is the main character of the game credited with the Guinness World Book of Records record for most friendships ruined
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NasomiXIV

???
(Tyme was right. It was MegaMan.)
A guy from a mobile game that runs a shop.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Tymewalk

No clue, that could be literally any mobile shopkeeper :lol:

(Mine was Mario, from Mario Party.)

The duo everyone was hoping would come back but didn't.

NasomiXIV

???
(Mine was Scratch from GD. *insert X-Files theme here*)
He jumped out the window of a bus because I accidentally metagamed and then I redacted (and later deleted) the post.
You see, this is what happens when I am given information on an RP before playing and don't bother reading it beforehand.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

Megaman

Is a strange cat who is dating some vending machines and fails at beating people up on the school bus

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

CellularData

Of course you didn't get it, Fandomia High died :(

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

i can't even guess what past me is even trying to say

ice fairy
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Incendiary

Very angry knife guy

(Just gonna restart from here)
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce