News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infomercial

Started by Tymewalk, Mar 08, 2016, 03:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Oh no! Everyone takes it the wrong way?

Are you tired of people taking your posts the wrong way? Then get RightWay™ - the fast and easy way to control people's minds!

Just flip the switch, aim it at chat, and people will do whatever you want!

We promise we're not using suBUY ITliminal messages right now!

I write some Python code.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

P-Code

You have no idea how to code in Python, so you type in random stuff and your computer breaks!

Are you tired of not knowing how to code in Python? Never fear, HelpMePython™ is here!

Captain Kirk and Spock get married.

PrincessPandaTBG

Suddenly, Shadow, in a white tuxedo, and Blaze, in a veil and white wedding gown, breaks into the chapel and announces that it was supposed to be their wedding at this time. Kirk and Spock sadly leave.

Reserve your wedding at the Crystal Chapel, we'll make it the most beautiful wedding ever! https://crystalchapel.com/wedding

I try to defeat the Egg Dragoon in Sonic Generations.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

red herring

Suddenly the egg tranforms to a huge bundle of PHP code, too ugly to even gaze at

Tired of PHP™ code? Convert it to user friendly and better Python™ code! Emulate Python™ codes over PHP codes using emuPHPython or convert the code using the PHP-Python code, get it here for free™: http://git.wehatephp.org/repository/PHPythonConv/release/:LATEST_/binaries
"Guaranteed to work"™

I turn on a hair dryer, and put it inside a 1 m³ box and turn the dial to use 11 Petawatts
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Flowermanvista

Uh oh, the world begins to plunge in to an irreversible heat death! You need the Environmo-Changer 90000000000000000! Use this tool to instantly change the environment around you - with it, you might just be able to save the Earth! Ehhh....probably not...

Now available for only $6.666 x 10^308!
Buy today!

I go to my local airport (they offer pilot's training).
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

red herring

Suddenly a plane crashed into the airport, the plane carried a nuclear bomb (no idea why)

Nuke exploded? go to www.nonukes.com.uk.zh.ls.lf.tg.kp and claim your anti-nuke today!

I died
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Flowermanvista

Oh no! Read what I said about supra antee ded crem! It's 99 per sint gaenteeeeeeeeedd!!!!

Quote from: Io no dey ded

not 2 worrie

supra antee ded crem

onlee 4 6.66 us dollaz

99 per sint gaenteeeeeeeeedd

or ur monee bak

It's present time on Christmas morning. I open a suspiciously large present, and it's a vintage computer, my only wish for Christmas. Unable to contain my excitement, I run in to the other room and emerge with two power cords, a monitor, a keyboard, and a video cable. I quickly set everything up, insert the first of my MS-DOS disks in the floppy drive, and start it up.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

red herring

Uh-oh, You using MS-DOS, which is copyrighted, and is proprietary! You don't have the licence to use it!
Tired of copyrighted Operating Systems with closed source softwares?
Use FLOSS-OS! (Free, Libre, Open Source Software Operating System)

Features:
-100% No support for proprietary and closed source softwares. So you can't use Minecraft, Chrome (Chromium is allowed) and Photoshop
-With more than 15+ open source and non proprietary package manager
-Is not bloated with useless junk like Debian
-Licensed under hybrid Apache-GPLv1-MIT licence
-Automatically votes anyone who supports open source and free software
-Downloads new XKCD comics to /xkcd
-Is a linux distro
Install now for only $1000!
Oh, did we forgot to tell you that you need to donate at least $1000 to start using FOSS-OS?

I start fusing plutonium and suddenly everything went chaotic and the fusion can't be handled
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Flowermanvista

OOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS, Looks like your attempt at fusion caused a meltdown and resulted in a big melty hot radioactive pile of metal, and you're being ionized by tons of gamma rays!  

New, it's RAD-AWAY!!! Rad-Away is a revolutionary new medicinal product that undoes the absorption of ionizing radiation! Just mix one vial with 8 fl oz. of water and drink!

For just one low price of 29.99, you'll get 5x 1 Gray (Gy) Rad-Away! For 49.99, you can get the extended set of 10x 1 Gy Rad-Away and 5x 2 Gy Rad-Away!

And for 129.99, you'll get the Giant Set, with 25x 1 Gy Rad-Away, 15x 2 Gy Rad-Away, 5x 5 Gy Rad-Away, and the Lead Shield, which blocks 99% of ionizing radiation! CALL NOW, AND I'LL DOUBLE THE ORDER!!!!

I attempt to build a uranium fission reactor in a shed.
good morning, SMF!

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

PhantomLuigi

You blow up the shed

I try to cook bacon
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

The bacon slides into the pan, but because you put the entire block of butter, it keeps sliding around and you try excessively hard to stop it. It ends up flying across the room and hot butter goes everywhere.

I install windows
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PhantomLuigi

Windows was successfully installed! On an ipad?!?!? UHOH VIRUS ALERT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I try to beat 200cc in Mariokart wii.
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Orb Fish

You get a Triple Mushroom and smash buttons so hard that all three mushrooms activate at once, noclipping you past the course's boundaries & softlocking the game.

I point out that people might start playing this game like The Unruinable Wish (for example, "I install windows on a computer").
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.