News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

n ^ 2 word story

Started by CoolTBGGaming, Dec 22, 2017, 07:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolTBGGaming

Inspired by this topic.

n is the number of words the previous poster posted. When you post, multiply n by n (for those who don't know what it means to square a number).

We have to start at 2, else it would be one word story.

Once upon
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Flowermanvista

a time, there was

(These posts are going to get long fast.)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

TheTealWashableMarker

(16 squared after this one? Dang.)

a fourteen year old girl who did not know her own name. This was a problem
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Byron_Inc_TBG

Uh-huh, I'm going for this.

because not knowing one's own name is a crime in the place where she lived, The World of Twists. One day, the fourteen years old girl was strolling in the park, looking for flowers to sniff, or leaves to fold. She found a lovey-dovey couple that was kissing. She also met with a mother holding her 3-years-old boy walking in the park. There are also a few beggars asking for money. An old man with white hair was sitting on a bench, looking at the park while thinking about his wife that died a couple of years ago.
The fourteen-years-old girl looked at the surroundings. "Wow!" she exclaimed, as she walked along the pathway paved with white pebbles. Just then, she passed by a seventeen-years-old handsome man that happens to like her a lot. He has blue, attractive eyes. "Hello there, little girl!" The man said.
"Hello! How are you today?" The girl asked sweetly. Her voice had not been so cute before.
"Pretty good! Hey, you are very cute!"
"You too," the girl chuckled, "Your blue eyes are very attractive."
"Is it?" The man blushed. He knew that the girl is going to be his wife a few years later.
"Absolutely!" The girl laughed. "Mind a small walk?"
"Sure!" The man said. They both walked along the pathway.
The seventeen years old man could not stop looking at the girl that forgot her name. She is so cute, he thought, I can't live without her now! Oh god!
"What is your name?" the man asked.
eh

Shpore

"I don't really want to say what my name is. My parents told me to keep it very65508 secret." She was now exhausted from saying "very" so many times.