News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Just Monika

Started by Epicness123, Dec 19, 2017, 02:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epicness123

In this game, all you have to do is just say stuff. You could just say a simple sentence, tell about an experience you had the other day, HOWEVER, most (you can leave some out if you want to) nouns must be replaced with Monika. Then rate the person above's sentence/paragraph.

Examples:
Quote from: MonikaToday my friends Monika and Monika got caught stealing from Monika. I guess you just can't trust some people, even if they're your friends.
Quote from: Monika7/10

Today I went to a Monika store and bought a Monika for 5 monikas.

--------------------
I'll start. (like I always do on every thread I make...)

Every day when I get home. I have to feed my Monika with some Monika food.
au
tbger since 2013

Shpore

Monika is not appropriate for the Monika Based Games forums.

Tymewalk

Quote from: ShporeMonika is not appropriate for the Monika Based Games forums.

Monika alone is fine, as long as nothing else is mentioned.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

i really shouldn't have looked up monika
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Alex The JPEG

8/10

Monika once told Monika the Monika was gonna roll Monika
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

DownsGameClub

XD/10

Hello!  My name is Monica.  I go to Monica.

Uzi

0/10 spelled best girl's name wrong

Monika references on the MBGs? Monika Monika Literature Club is getting extremely popular
lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

Uzi

[removed by moderator - Monika alone is fine, but this was not just Monika]
lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

DownsGameClub

Interesting...
10/10

Monika is the best Monika in the Monika.  99% of Monikas love Monika Monika.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

6/10

Remember: That's just a Monika!  A Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!  Just Monika!

(copied from game theory)
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

TwilightSeleneMisty

5/10
This is Monika Monika of The Monika Monika 24th Colonist Group.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Byron_Inc_TBG

1/10 idk I just don't feel baba is monika today

Monika jumps over a Monika of Monika's. The Monika of Monika's eat Monika's for Monika.
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

8/10
The game begins as Monika and Monika are invited by Monika to a Monika Monika near Monika's Monika in Monika Monika. When they arrive, however, the Monika is abandoned and Monika has been turned into Monika and brainwashed by Monika. Many of Monika's Monika have met a similar fate, being transformed into Monika Monika, while Monika has been folded into Monika and many Monika have been folded in Monika. Monika rescues Monika as well as Monika, the Monika of Monika, and the three attempt to escape. However, Monika wraps the Monika in five multicolored Monikas and rips it off its Monika, transporting it to a nearby Monika. Monika, Monika, and Monika barely escape on a Monika Clown Monika, but the trio are separated. Monika and Monika land in a forest near Monika Monika. They rescue Monika, who sets off to find the Monika to Monika's Monika, while Monika and Monika set off to unravel the Monikas. In Monika Monika, they encounter and defeat the Earth Monika and the guardian of the red Monika, Colored Monika. The two head to unravel the blue Monika; along the way they meet an amnesiac Monika without a Monika that Monika nicknames "Monika". After defeating the Water Monika, the three travel to Monika Studios, a Monika-themed Monika, and defeat Monika to destroy the blue Monika and rescue the Monika's Monika.As the park holds a celebration, Monika regains his Monika.The three head to Scorching Monika Monika to unravel the yellow Monika. However, Monika blocks the path with a giant Monika, which Monika is trapped under. Monika and Monika visit the Monika liner The Monika to recover a Monika containing a Monika. Monika sacrifices himself to destroy the Monika; a distraught Monika breaks down, but Monika is able to cheer her up.In Monika Monika, Monika and Monika find that the Monika has disappeared from the Monika. They encounter Professor Monika, who joins them to help them solve the Monika of the Monika, while also defeating the Fire Monika along the way. In an ancient Monika, they find dozens of Monika that have had their Monika's punched out; they defeat Monika, restoring the Monika to the Monika as well as the Monika's of the Monika, and they destroy the yellow Monika. The three find Captain Monika, an ancient and legendary Monika captain, frozen in Monika. Captain Monika helps Monika and Monika navigate the Great Monika, where they find the Monika Monika responsible for the creation of Monika. At the Monika Tower, Monika and Monika defeat Monika and destroy the purple Monika. They gain access to Monika-Monika, a spa located in the Monika. At Monika-Monika, Monika and Monika find that Monika's Castle has crash-landed there. They team up with Monika and Monika Jr. to gain access to the castle, where they rescue Monika and defeat Monika. After destroying the green Monika, Monika, Monika, and his restored Monikas use an airship to head to Monika's Castle, but crash-land in the Monika after being attacked by a squadron of paper Monikas. Monika, Monika, and Monika escape and head to face Monika. Monika refolds Monika's Castle into the Monika Monika; the trio pursue him into the Monika, defeating Monika and returning Monika to his original form. The three confront King Monika, who has folded Monika into a Monika for the Monika. He reveals he has folded 999 paper Monika, one away from the 1,000 needed to grant him ultimate Monika to create his Monika kingdom and turn all Monikas into normal paper. He reveals that his hatred of Monika comes from the Monika Monika, who disrespected the art of Monika by writing on his Monika. A Monika ensues, and Monika, Monika, and Monika manage to defeat Monika. As he dies, Monika apologizes for his Monika. Monika reads the writing on Monika's body and realizes that the Monika who wrote it actually only sent his Monika that he would be "a fair and kind Monika" making Monika realize his Monika. At Monika's request, Monika uses his Monika to fold him into the 1000th Monika, which allows them to grant any Monika. Monika commands the Monikas to undo all the Monika King Monika has folded, which includes Monika. The Monika Monika resumes, and the residents of Monika Monika as well as Monika and his Monikas celebrate together. If the player fulfills certain Monikas, being to 100 percent complete the Monika, a post-Monika Monika will play, showing the Monika Monika making inanimate Monika of Monika and Monika sitting together on their replica Monika Monika.

PkmnQ

10/10

If you tried to write a Monika yourself for the first time, you have probably succeeded, but you have done it by Monika method - started from a Monika that prints a Monika and then iteratively adjusted surrounding content to match the Monika. It is trivial in any practical Monika. However, it may not be so trivial when we move to esoteric Monikas. So, we will try to explain an actual Monika (not a Monika attempt) to construct Monikas. There are some Monikas that are fully non-practical for Monika and writing a Monika in them would probably be a lot harder than you may expect.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

realicraft

7/10

crafting a monika requires 3 monikas, 2 iron monikas, and a crafting monika of 4
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ends on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

donotforgetmycode

7/10

The moderation Monika plans to make Monikas to the community Monikas. Detailed Monika about the Monikas can be found here. Your Monika is appreciated.