News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Questions and Suggestions

Started by 360-International, Sep 21, 2012, 02:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Quote from: redgreenandblue
Quote from: epicanna27Honest opinion on the Infinite Flood:

It was cool the first time, getting to look through old topics and learn about past TBGers.

But this time around, the oldest topics we have to bump are from just a few months ago. There's nothing old to look through. It's not really fun anymore.

And also, the excessive bumping of old topics is really, really annoying. It clogs up the first few pages with games that (mostly) aren't very good (and that's why they were abandoned to the back).
Yeah, I agree. I thought it would be better if we waited a few months before closing it again, but I held a vote and most people wanted it closed.

Most means the IP hackzzorz.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

oh huh chat is fixed again

*sad*
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Yeroc8

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkeroh huh chat is fixed again

*sad*
???

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: Yeroc8
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkeroh huh chat is fixed again

*sad*
???
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

CellularData

[removed by moderator – Please do not be insulting to other users.]
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: epicanna27[Removed]
shut up i'm actually sad that it's fixed. i much, MUCH prefer having a chat topic. you can actually see things people have said before the last few posts/messages.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarker
shut up i'm actually sad that it's fixed. i much, MUCH prefer having a chat topic. you can actually see things people have said before the last few posts/messages.
me too.
tbh i want both the thread and the chat because both are gud
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

the chat is more fast paced so you can have conversations quicker but the thread is better for long term stuff

Starmeadows

Well the chat page keeps getting an error so
Uh

SpicyMeatball

Quote from: Smiley100PWell the chat page keeps getting an error so
Uh
ya
did chat break again?
previously known as Floofy

Starmeadows

Quote from: Floofy
Quote from: Smiley100PWell the chat page keeps getting an error so
Uh
ya
did chat break again?
Nvm I think I'm fine

DownsGameClub

Oh, so that's why we kept receiving reports about old topics...  :/

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

we have seen a lot of things being stickied recently
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: 8435.5we have seen a lot of things being stickied recently
+1
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

the2000

Quote from: CoolTBGGaming
Quote from: 8435.5we have seen a lot of things being stickied recently
+1
+1 (But I don't think it's a bad thing, as long as it's not too many. I think that around now we're trying to welcome new community members in any way we can, and good stickies are really useful if you're a new member.)
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

the2000

[removed by moderator ~ please do not insult other users] says this about almost everybody. They blocked me on chat one day, and I wasn't even doing anything. :/

Whenever I try to appeal, they said I always broke rules because whenever anyone told me to "stop being annoying" I didn't. But, no one else ever said I was annoying, except for Beagel, who seems to not like me lately. ): Even then, though, Beagel never said I broke any rules.

Edit: It's even the basis for a The Impossible Quiz: TBG Edition question.

objecty

Quote from: the2000
Anna says this about almost everybody. They blocked me on chat one day, and I wasn't even doing anything. :/

Whenever I try to appeal, they said I always broke rules because whenever anyone told me to "stop being annoying" I didn't. But, no one else ever said I was annoying, except for Beagel, who seems to not like me lately. ): Even then, though, Beagel never said I broke any rules.

Edit: It's even the basis for a The Impossible Quiz: TBG Edition question.
stop complaining about anna pls
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

DownsGameClub

Seriously guys?
Please stop arguing.  I'm already considering giving warning a due to this incident.
If you have a problem YOU ARE OBLIGATED to report it without undue delay.  This is why we keep having drama like this, and I really don't want to have to moderate everything during Christmas.

objecty

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERYBODY THAT IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY ONE PERSON:

just be a nice person, please, unlike over half of the internet. ignore the majority of the internet that consists of jerks, and don't act like them.
think before you post something. unlike me.
AND PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE AND THEY DON'T LIKE YOU, DON'T TALK TO THEM AND CAUSE PROBLEMS.

now have a nice day. i am going to cry about how stupid i am now.
</publicserviceannouncement>

anyway
on to HAPPY THINGS BECAUSE THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS WEBSITE IS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME

yaaay it's almost christmas
Thank you.

CellularData

oh of course its all my fault ;)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27oh of course its all my fault ;)
no it's not
Thank you.

the2000

Quote from: Beagel
no it's not
Beagel always types what I said like I'm an idiot. Here's something that actually happened in chat:

This wasn't taken out of context. I hope Anna sees this, because I want to say that I don't blame you for thinking I'm more annoying than I'm pretty sure I am, anymore.
I know I'm annoying, but I'm not a caps spammer, and no, I'm not accusing anyone of spamming caps.

objecty

no it's not
Beagel always types what I said like I'm an idiot. Here's something that actually happened in chat:

This wasn't taken out of context. I hope Anna sees this, because I want to say that I don't blame you for thinking I'm more annoying than I'm pretty sure I am, anymore.
I know I'm annoying, but I'm not a caps spammer, and no, I'm not accusing anyone of spamming caps.
okay, i'm sorry if this made you upset-i have just had enough of you bugging people to tell data to unblock you. it is driving me crazy. i have told you to stop, multiple times, and you have not.
Thank you.

the2000

Quote from: the2000Beagel always types what I said like I'm an idiot. Here's something that actually happened in chat:

okay, i'm sorry if this made you upset-i have just had enough of you bugging people to tell data to unblock you. it is driving me crazy. i have told you to stop, multiple times, and you have not.
Beagel, you can see I was trying to make a deal with Anna, yet you act like I'm begging. Whatever.

objecty

Quote from: the2000Beagel always types what I said like I'm an idiot. Here's something that actually happened in chat:

Beagel, you can see I was trying to make a deal with Anna, yet you act like I'm begging. Whatever.
you have asked her over and over and over and over and over and over and over for what feels like forever. it's all you ever seem to talk about.
i have a feeling her answer's not going to change.

,, now can we please stop talking about this and move on to HOW TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS YAAY
Thank you.