News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Golden Timestamps

Started by Zoomreddin, Apr 22, 2014, 05:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoomreddin

This game is a game that uses the TBG currency π. You may not play this game without a π account or if you have below [16]π.
We need some games using currency. This is going to be a fun game that will test your luck.

To get started you post guessing the seconds time stamp user below you. If you happen to correctly guess it, the person whose post is above you must pay you the amount of your seconds time stamp added together. If you guess incorrectly, you pay the person above you the amount of your seconds time stamp added together.

This game is interesting because if you bet on :00, you won't get anything if you win or lose, but if you bet on :55 you have a chance of losing 3.1415926535π.

Here's an example:
Quote from: ipostfirstI think the user below me will post on :24!
Posted at 14:46:33
Quote from: asdfpotatoI think the user below me will post on :35!
Posted at 12:33:46
Quote from: otatopfdsaI think the user below me will post on :55!
Posted at 15:36:35

User ipostfirst now has to pay the user above them 3.141592π (since they lost).
User asdfpotato wins 3.1415926535π from ipostfirst (because asdfpotato correctly guessed otatodfdsa's timestamp)!

If the person below me wins I will pay them the money since there is no first poster, however I won't guess the timestamp of anyone below me.
Alts are NOT ALLOWED in this game, it is considered cheating! Also do not double post to give yourself money.

Good luck, and have fun! If you have any questions feel free to ask and I shall answer them as soon as possible.

EDIT: Made double posting to give yourself money illegal.
EDIT2: Double posting to give yourself money also means that you can't post, have someone below you post, and then post again on something other than the timestamp they gave to give yourself money.
EDIT3: Fixed illegal π values.
EDIT4: Fixed grammatical error. :)

ev3commander

I have regrets.

whizzer

Ooh...

:02 auch xd

Also, in the OP, "who's" should be "whose". Grammar Nazi at your service.
i'm so tired

whizzer

(This post doesn't count)

Perhaps this could be for the Charity Box? We need some more money before I can reveal the secret project that it's for.
i'm so tired

ev3commander

I have regrets.

whizzer

Aww. Here you go, 3.14π.

:20!
i'm so tired

Zoomreddin

*this post doesn't count*
Quote from: whizzerOoh...

:02 auch xd

Also, in the OP, "who's" should be "whose". Grammar Nazi at your service.
Ah thank you for pointing that out! Spelling errors bug me as well :p
Quote from: whizzer(This post doesn't count)

Perhaps this could be for the Charity Box? We need some more money before I can reveal the secret project that it's for.
I might soon, but for now I just want to have this game as a way people can earn money if they're lucky :)

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Xenon

just for OLD TOPIC BUMPING GAME:
i don't have an account, but the owner of pi money is forgotten. OP, don't forget to fix the links!
:60
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18