News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post to 365 before someone posts on their birthday!

Started by sijare, Feb 09, 2014, 07:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P-Code

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

BlueKirin208

Blue Silent Kirin | Autumn Blaze | Fern Flare | Rain Shine
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

Byron_Inc_TBG

On my birthday I only posted 11 posts. Who even bother to come here on their birthday?
eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

BlueKirin208

Blue Silent Kirin | Autumn Blaze | Fern Flare | Rain Shine
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

And I'll come in November.
Fortunately, Shpore did not post on January 8th.

eh

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

I have a test in 1 hour and 20 minutes
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list