News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Secret! - Round 2

Started by Secret, Aug 04, 2014, 07:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secret

In the rules of my original game, it said that if the person who was guessed the most is not me, then we will be moving to Round 2 on August 3rd. Today is August 3rd, so it's time to start this! :D

Here were the rules from Round 1, but I modified them a bit to go with this round:
Quote from: SecretI am a secret account. I am a TBGer who just created this, I'm not a new TBGer. In this game, you will post guesses on who I am based on a few clues. You can't guess twice in a row - so you can't double post. Every guess will be recorded in a list of the guesses at the bottom of this post.

I am going to accept guesses until August 12th, and after August 12th, if the person who was guessed the most is me, then this game is over. Otherwise, I will create a new topic for Round 3, and the same process will happen there. You guess from a few clues, the guesses will be recorded, and if the person who was guessed the most is me, then the game is over - otherwise we move to round 3. In every round, there will be different clues. If people don't guess who I am correctly by round 3, then I will reveal who I am. This round will have 2 clues, and the third will have 1.

Last time, the person who was guessed the most was GeonoTRON2000 with 5 guesses, but I am not him.

CLUES:
I am a boy.
I have a Scratch account.

GUESSES:
derpmeup - 2
im bakc
EHEHEHEHEEHHEHEH
trai 2 git mi sherlok

Uzi's Alternate Account

Check out my Eggcave profile!
Somebody should make a BIOS so if you try to boot off a DVD-Video, CD-Video, DVD-Audio, or CD-Audio, it plays it.  xD

whizzer

I assume the three previous clues still apply?
I have under 7500 posts.
I did not join the TBGs in 2012.
I use TBGs a lot more than RPGs.
i'm so tired

Secret

Quote from: whizzerI assume the three previous clues still apply?
I have under 7500 posts.
I did not join the TBGs in 2012.
I use TBGs a lot more than RPGs.
Yes
im bakc
EHEHEHEHEEHHEHEH
trai 2 git mi sherlok

Uzi's Alternate Account

Quote from: Uzi's Alternate Accountderpmeup
Check out my Eggcave profile!
Somebody should make a BIOS so if you try to boot off a DVD-Video, CD-Video, DVD-Audio, or CD-Audio, it plays it.  xD

Secret

This round wasn't popular at all :P

Yeah, Uzi was correct - I am derpmeup.
yay
im bakc
EHEHEHEHEEHHEHEH
trai 2 git mi sherlok

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CellularData

I reallyyyy hope we don't bring these back