News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Shpore Co. (Newest Product - Fresher Sandwich Meat!)

Started by Shpore, Sep 09, 2017, 05:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: 8435.5
Quote from: Shporethe undertale characters but mainly sans
so then how do you make sandwich meat out of monster dust
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh
I think someone else can convert it.
how, it's literally dust lol
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

DownsGameClub

All right, I'll let this pass.  However, please make sure that the sandwich toppings are on topic and that they are actually cooperating each other without spamming the entire TBG forums.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

DownsGameClub

wat?
Happy?  :P

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

objecty

well shpore

it's the fandom, guys, he used to love undertale. .-.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Power

Wow, I've missed out on a lot...

It might have been better to "re-join" at a less dramatic time, lol. Oh well.

Flowermanvista

Yeah. You missed the sandwich trend, which started right after the Great American Solar Eclipse on August 21st. Ask somebody else about the sandwich trend if you want to know.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

CellularData

Quote from: FlowermanvistaYeah. You missed the sandwich trend, which started right after the Great American Solar Eclipse on August 21st. Ask somebody else about the sandwich trend if you want to know.
or i can sum it up here

so there were a bunch of games that the point of them was to line up a bunch of topics to make a sandwich
there were so many topics it took up more than a full page
people got sick of it and a war started
finally, some of the sandwich topic makers had their games closed just to end the war
the whole thing blew over but it's still kind of a joke in the tbgs community
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Shpore

Shpore

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

bumping all the sandwich topics is going to be awkward
j u m b l e !

Shpore

Dang it, I forgot to add this to the new sandwich.
But it's sandwich day, so we still have time.