News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

What if you met the user above you in real life?

Started by PrincessPandaTBG, Sep 07, 2015, 12:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

P-Code

I wouldn't recognize you unless you're wearing a hockey jersey.

SplatKirby

"I'm a Libra, if it matters." -Weezer, Feels Like Summer

P-Code

I'd respond that the P stands for programming, but I shortened it to "P-Code" so it wouldn't be really long.

objecty

I would say that I would watch forty episodes of Star Trek if you watched all 40 episodes of Gravity Falls first, and that I would not watch Star Trek again after that, no matter how much you do to me or how much I like it.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

I would scream "MILLIE X GABE" then walk off
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Treehee

I would probably not notice them since I have no idea what they look like.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Dino

Quote from: TreeheeI would probably not notice them since I have no idea what they look like.

DownsGameClub

I would distinguish you by your Australian accent (I don't think we have that many Aussies here).

Dino

Quote from: DownsGameClubI would distinguish you by your Australian accent (I don't think we have that many Aussies here).
Unfortunately, I have a bit of an American accent for some reason. Softer t's, a bit of slurring etc.

DownsGameClub

Starmeadows

I probably wouldn't acknowledge you in the first place

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Quote from: Smiley100PI probably wouldn't acknowledge you in the first place

Faressain

Uh... I know why... You already know some things of me.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

TurquoiseTabby

I would stand around awkwardly, and then blurt out "did you know that tree frogs are going extinct?"
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

Tymewalk

I don't actually know, you only returned just recently, haha
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CoolTBGGaming

I'd freak out.

(I wonder what people will say for me lol)
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Honestly, I don't know. I guess we'd find out if you're actually an egg or not, though. ;)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words