News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rebirth Waters

Started by eveadelekitty, Aug 30, 2013, 08:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eveadelekitty

http://tbgs.tk/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1125
This is a topic where you can sit around and chat with people about the RP above when your characters are dead, or, in this case, reborn as Life Fish.  To make sure this will not be a chatroom, this is restricted to game strategy.

If you are playing on the Aireia side, put *Blue* at the beginning of all posts. For Zeniyo, use *Purple*.
If this turns into a chatroom I will restrict you to only talking about what you will do within the game. Note to mods, if this becomes too much like an RPG, move it. Please don't close it!

mmm whatcha sayyyy

RedHoodLover

Blue

So, you are excellent with plots and storyline. Is this a more general plot or a deeper, longer rp?
I'm back  ;)

CellularData

this is not a game.  this is chatting
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

TheTealWashableMarker

this is also from four years ago
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

this is also a topic containing outdated link
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

can we get this closed
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

sparkycinnamon

we should get this closed
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)