News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If you contribute without any S's - you win!

Started by the2000, Nov 22, 2016, 10:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I don't like the rule anymore.  I want my letter back.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Uzi

Trivial compared to contributing without E. I feel like I can type pretty naturally. I have to Ctrl+F to double check and go correct when needed though.
lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

the2000

Quote from: UziTrivial compared to contributing without E. I feel like I can type pretty naturally. I have to Ctrl+F to double check and go correct when needed though.
You really think that can define proper language? Our game going on here will not come to an end, the other E game will proceed to be inferior.

New Text Document.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Wolfslime123

I don't think that the game I am playing right now could be bad in my current opinion. I only need to utilize clever application of alternate each word containing "the letter".
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

the2000

Quote from: 8435.5UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE THE BOARD
Okay, good idea. I'll delete the hall of current win, due to the complex and annoying-to-update nature of it. I'll only update the hall of fail.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Byron_Inc_TBG

Contribute? Do you mean commenting?
WWWWWWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIII want the "nineteenthglyph" to be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IIIIIIIII donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'''''tttttttttttt carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiifffffffffffffffffffffffffff I don't win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

哎,放弃了,就不用拉丁字了,用中文就好。还是中文好!
eh

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

sparkycinnamon

I can eat a lot of food before I get full.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Scratchykit

i'm wondering if i can eat ramen right now...
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

Why not? Ramen nice. Eat if you have one at home.

(My mom ate one in front of me the day before and didn't give me a bite...)
eh

PkmnQ

salted squid
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Above TBGer have to be added into the Hall of Fail. Contributed with 2 nineteen-glyphs.
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Indeed. Above contribution have to be added too.
eh

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Byron_Inc_TBG

I would not agree above contribution. I have none. I would give warrior cat for above contributor.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I quitted on telling OP to add above contributor to the Hall of Fail.
eh

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I approve of the above contribution. I yeeted the warrior cat that holds post #43 out of reality too.

BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG
BYRON_INC_TBG

Thank you, Tymewalk, for the idea.
eh

PkmnQ

:) <- this is a smiley (or however you spell it)
Quine list

Tymewalk

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGThank you, Tymewalk, for the idea.
You're welcome!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words