News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

---Adrift---

Started by Wolfslime123, Dec 04, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

We're on a boat. We must stay above the flood while it is open. I'd say if the boat is submerged for more than a day we lose but there is no way I'm keeping track.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Uzi

lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: alexphanAlso, please do not make any other topics related to this. I don't want to cause some overused trend again. If I see any topic like this, I WILL report it to be closed.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

Quote from: 8435.5
Quote from: alexphanAlso, please do not make any other topics related to this. I don't want to cause some overused trend again. If I see any topic like this, I WILL report it to be closed.
this isn't related to the boat

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

objecty

Quote from: redgreenandblue
Quote from: 8435.5
this isn't related to the boat
what are you talking about? it's completely related. it says boat AND flood in the OP.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: redgreenandbluethis isn't related to the boat
what are you talking about? it's completely related. it says boat AND flood in the OP.
That is just the setting. It has nothing to do with "The Boat" topic, just the flood. It is very similar though.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

lapisi

reviving this sunken ship on behalf of the worst dish that has ever existed
i