News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Conspiracy Chain

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 15, 2017, 06:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Now that you mention it, isn't a pillow a blanket that was folded up and covered? No wonder why the pillows work for blankets!
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

BLANKETS ARE NOT REAL!  They are actually towels doused with chloroform so the US can go inside your house without you knowing.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

GalaxySugarFox

That was actually just made up to distract you from the fact that THE BEDSPRINGS ARE ALL-SEEING CAMERAS!

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Springs are not real, for the springy-ness comes from robots inside the spring.
j u m b l e !

Flowermanvista

You believe in the robots inside the spring??? Dude! It's obviously a conspiracy invented by the NSA to distract from the fact that ALMOST HALF OF EVERYONE YOU KNOW IS A ROBOT BEING CONTROLLED BY THE NSA!!!
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

P-Code

NSA? You know that's the Nonexistent Sunglasses Agency, right? Why would an agency concern with sunglasses care about robots?

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Because sunglasses are actually solar panels used to power the robots.
j u m b l e !

Seanbobe

But since the sunglasses agency is nonexistent, sunglasses are nonexistent. Since the robots interact with sunglasses, that can only mean that they are nonexistent. Since the robots interact with the universe, the entire universe is nonexistent.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

CellularData

The robots don't interact with the universe. In fact, the robots don't exist. What you all call "robots" are actually criminals that were forced to pretend to be "robots" as their punishment for their crimes. The criminals do not interact with the sunglasses at all.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

but criminals are eggs that are about to hatch, that's why they're moving around so much
j u m b l e !

Wolfslime123

Really?

Eggs are just batteries for the robots that are the people around you! Try it, if you put a piece  of tinfoil on their head and they fight back or reject it, it's because they're trying to maintain their connection to the government satellites!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

red herring

Satellites? government? Those are not government satellites! those are aliens controlling them!
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Incendiary

That sounds like what a government wants you to think! They just want sheep to believe that while using those satellites to spy on people!
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

You think spying on us is all that those satellites are doing? No, they're doing more than that. They're only spying on us to create a mega-creature that can exploit all of our weaknesses. Keep your weaknesses secret if you don't want to die by the mega-creature.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

are you kidding? the satellites are not making a mega-creature, the united states government already have tons of extraterrestrial ones in the basement of the pentagon so there is no need to make them! and russia has them too!
hi!

TwilightSeleneMisty

Are you dumb? Aliens don't exist, they're just modified creatures created in a lab!

Also, the Earth is flat. I have proof.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

solitaire

you naive child, that image cannot be real as it contains the landmass of "canada", which does not exist and is water! "canada" is actually an american maple growing facility where beavers are forced to work 16 hours a day!
hi!

PkmnQ

You fool, that out of place flat earth comment from TwilightSeleneMisty was inserted by the government to distract us from the modified lab creatures!
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

TwilightSeleneMisty

No, fool.
The earth is actually flat.

Explain.

solitaire

checkmate you limb! we only see cars as flat because the government of sealand is hacking our eyes to make the world seem flat!!!!!!!
hi!

TwilightSeleneMisty

YESSSSSS
did you know: bill gates inserts microchips into every human being and infant, so we are technically being hacked

solitaire

[no game value]that doesnt contradict mine. you are supposed to contradictory.

and you must be joking about microchips because i don't know if it's a joke in this situation because you are playing incorrectly[/no game value]

what do i even put here
hi!

red herring

Quote from: solitarecheckmate you limb! we only see cars as flat because the government of sealand is hacking our eyes to make the world seem flat!!!!!!!
Checkmates are a global conspiracy setup by chess players

jeus chris stop ninja'ing me
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

PkmnQ

WE MUST NOT BE DISTRACTED FROM THE MODIFIED LAB CREATURES
Quine list

TwilightSeleneMisty

THE GOVERNMENT IS MODIFYING CREATURE IN LABS AND CLAIMS THEY'RE ALIENS!!11