News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

alts vs non-alts

Started by cringe, Jun 05, 2017, 08:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

NasomiXIV

They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Quote from: SuperDoom1N9
(The next one should say 'NX'.)
Unless they are an alt.

A1
I am seanbobe.
If I post from this account, the post was likely made from a mobile device. This may lead to errors and briefness.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

awesome-llama

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

TotallyNotSeanbobe

I am seanbobe.
If I post from this account, the post was likely made from a mobile device. This may lead to errors and briefness.

cringe

I AM CRINGE

cringe

I AM CRINGE

(8435-alt)LexiaTheArrow

[ALT OF 8435.5]
i am not quidu the arrow

Shpore

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

N5 (caution: i will not post even numbers)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

N9

(I now consider RedComputer4964 an alt, even though the password was lost months before this account was created)
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire