News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

~~~Infinite Flood~~~

Started by redgreenandblue, Aug 28, 2017, 12:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

The Infinite Flood

Every post under this one is underwater. Once this hits "rock bottom", which is all of the closed topics in the final pages, the flood is out and we win.

So basically to win this we have to bump every topic below it. Let's start right now. Bump the topic below this one. (unless the topic below this one is closed, then bump the one below that one)

We've already put out the flood twice, let's do it again.

The first flood started on August 27th, 2017 and was put out on November 29th 2017
The second flood started on December 10th, 2017 and was put out September 4th, 2021
The third flood will start soon!
🌱

Alex The JPEG

Wait, so essentially this has to reach the 57th page.
Interesting...
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

CellularData

No, it can't reach the 57th page, because all of the closed topics will have to go to the back, and have this one above it.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

joefarebrother

There was a game here called "If this reaches the last page of the TBGs, we win!", which, while technically impossible due to closed topics, I interpreted the goal to be  basically this, reaching the last page of non-closed topics.

Occasionally I would go all the way to the last page of the TBGs and start bumping old games in an attempt to drive it down. I think it was on the 5th to last page or something.
One day  I tried doing this and seemed to go a lot further than I remember doing. Then I searched for the post and realised someone had bumped it, after 3 years.

But this one is closed at request of owner. So it might actually have a shot at working.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

DownsGameClub

I COMMAND THE FLOOD TO CEASE AND THIS TOPIC TO RISE.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

YAY WE WON

THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE NEED MORE :|
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Uzi

lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

LET'S DO HARDMODE WHERE THE TOPIC ISN'T CLOSED
j u m b l e !

Shpore

I was listening to intense music when I saw this open. (Mario Odyssey spoilers) This to be exact

redgreenandblue

We actually did it!

...What do we do now
🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

1: Update your signature.
2: Close this topic again.
j u m b l e !

Seanbobe

3: update the sandwich topics.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

redgreenandblue

I might close it again, but I would like to keep it open for just a little while.
🌱

DownsGameClub

Quote from: redgreenandblueI might close it again, but I would like to keep it open for just a little while.
Good idea - It can keep the game fun.

Shpore

can we roll the site back so this can go back

Flowermanvista

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

joefarebrother

Quote from: 8435.5LET'S DO HARDMODE WHERE THE TOPIC ISN'T CLOSED
That would make it a duplicate of this, meaning it would be closed anyway...
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

CoolTBGGaming

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLOOD PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Tymewalk

I'm surprised it made it. And in just 3 months!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

objecty

:( i want to re close this again sometime
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: redgreenandblueEvery post under this one is underwater. Once this hit "rock bottom", which is the all of the closed topics in the final pages, the flood is out and we win. The report this to be reopened so we can have a flood party.

So basically to win this we have to bump every topic below it. Let's start right now. Bump the topic below this one. (unless the topic below this one is closed, then bump the one below that one)

Will we ever win? Probably not, but there is no harm trying.

The Infinite Flood has been put out on November 29th 2017
THERE'S NO PERIOD AT THE END OF THE LAST SENTENCE
j u m b l e !

redgreenandblue

Quote from: 8435.5
Quote from: redgreenandblueEvery post under this one is underwater. Once this hit "rock bottom", which is the all of the closed topics in the final pages, the flood is out and we win. The report this to be reopened so we can have a flood party.

Will we ever win? Probably not, but there is no harm trying.

The Infinite Flood has been put out on November 29th 2017
THERE'S NO PERIOD AT THE END OF THE LAST SENTENCE
Speak for yourself.:P
🌱

Alex The JPEG

YO

WE DID IT

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100