News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Cities of The Therient Order (Multi-City ToS 5/6 Players)

Started by Karanrimé, Nov 23, 2017, 09:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Story:
There were 6 cities over 2 Factions. Every day, they voted a single person within the City to murder and brought in another citizen every other day.

Both factions would send in spies and the spies would try to rig the elections to vote out the normal citizens.

Even though the Cities closed themselves off, spies would still get through. The elections would be held, and the murdered may or may not be a spy. Those suspicious would be executed.
Rules:
You start with 6 citizens, and knowledge of who one of your allies is.
     In Team ABC, A knows He's with B, B knows he's with C, and C knows He's with A.
Each day, your citizens vote to kill a member of the City. In the event of a tie, nobody dies.
    You vote on behalf of your citizens. Anyone from other Cities will be voted for by the person whose city he/she comes from.
     If you send someone out to another city, they don't get to vote in your elections.
To send people to another city, just say "I send ___ people to ____" or something like that.
     You may also use this to get citizens out.
           And send citizens from one opponent city to another.
     It takes 1 turn to go between 2 cities no matter where you're going.
Do not look at other files. The lack of secrecy ruins the fun of it being secret.
     You get to see who is in any city you have someone in. Who is in control of those people is a secret, unless it's your city.
You lose if your city has no citizens of your own.
     You win if all 3 of your opponents lose.
     Citizens of a just-defeated city all die.
     Those in a just-defeated city will return to their home unless otherwise told.
Signup:
Teams will be assigned "randomly" (I will choose) so don't specify what team you want to be on, because you aren't necessarily getting it.

To sign up, Just post saying you want to.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Oh, and one more thing.

I NEED YOU TO BE ACTIVE. If you leave the TBGs, you won't be able to continue in the game and finish it.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Karanrimé

The problem with MFGs is that nobody seems to look at them rip

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

(Also are you going to use dice to determine the teams or)

Karanrimé

Quote from: Smiley100P(Also are you going to use dice to determine the teams or)
Quote from: ITeams will be assigned "randomly" (I will choose) so don't specify what team you want to be on, because you aren't necessarily getting it.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

I'm joining it, but only because I need to be more active.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Bump.

Really? I can't play myself so somoen else come on!

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Screw It we're starting now with me as a player.

Changes that would have been made normally:

The probability of a new person arriving is now how many citizens in a city are their own.

As a Consequence of me being a player:

My two allies will know I'm their ally, but not who their other ally is.
I start with 4 Citizens.
Everyone everywhere will know if a citizen is mine no matter what.
In the event of a tie, Votes cast by my citizens are first discounted, the a retake occurs. If there is still a tie, then nobody dies.

Happy Espionage war, People!

[under construction]

;