News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

my fat cat

Started by Shpore, Oct 22, 2017, 08:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

this file is dedicated to my fat cat

Shpore

Faressain

Um, it is personal material post. Closing.

Jokes on you. It's TBGs, mate.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Shpore

if this is closed, my cat will be sad
you don't want to ruin a cat's day, do you

Faressain

Quote from: Shporeif this is closed, my cat will be sad
you don't want to ruin a cat's day, do you

I only want to prank you.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

CellularData

what is your cat's name
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Shpore

Shpore

Yeroc8

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Shpore

also why is his gender important
he is a boy

Shpore

CellularData

How has this not been closed

Faressain

I... DON'T... KNOW!

Shpore

DONT CLOSE THIS @HERE ITS A GOOD TOPIC AND MY CAT WILL BE SAD

...think about that innocent cat, whose life is ruined just by you closing one topic.

Shpore

Quote from: ShporeCAT

CellularData

Proof that moderators ignore MFG sections

Shpore

Quote from: ShporeDONT CLOSE THIS @HERE ITS A GOOD TOPIC AND MY CAT WILL BE SAD

...think about that innocent cat, whose life is ruined just by you closing one topic.

CellularData

the moderators do not moderate the mfg sections. if you post a topic like this in tbg, it will be closed within a few hours even if nobody reports it. but this has been here almost a month and the moderators do not care.

objecty

the thing that says 'this forum is moderated by peeps' the peeps do not moderate it
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

Since this isn't really a MFG, I am closing this.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.