News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

MAX: Tymewalk

Started by Karanrimé, Oct 16, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Trust me, making Air units this Early would be awesome, but you don't even have a HVP yet.

Turn confirmed lol
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

OK, now! Build the Power Generator at 2x speed.

Next turn, build a Missile Launcher if I can.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

End turn, I don't wanna cancel those actions, that's the backbone of my gosh darn empire. :P
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

You are about to be autoed. Please do not let this continue.

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

I'm assuming my Power Generator was autoplaced. If not, place it at AV-57 and move the Engineer to AU-57 (I assume that's how it's done).

Build a radar with my new Engineer, let's see where everyone else is. :P

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Just continue doing what I'm doing. Not much else I can do

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Turn 12- New Units available this turn!

[Scout and mining station completed]

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

All right, let's get this ball rolling. Set that Scout at BA-53 and send it eastwards (I assume that's how this works).

Place the mining station at AY-57, or if it has to be connected then BA-51. Continue building that other scout and build a Heavy Vehicle Plant (if resources allow).

That's about all I can do at the moment, so assuming that everything goes through the way I'm expecting, end turn.

Karanrimé

Okay.

First of all, a building stays where the foundation is laid. The Mining station remains at the place where it is first built, in this case, AY-51. That's where any building stays before it's destroyed.
Secondly, there is no deposit at EITHER AY-57 or BA-51. You started with one at AY-55 and the one you just built was at AY-51.
Thirdly, all buildings have to be connected to one that produces what it uses to work. You don't have to have it all be connected, but if it's a lone-standing mining station, it doesn't work.

[under construction]

;