News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

ULAIF reboot: Fusions and Fandoms- The Cycle Begins

Started by Starmeadows, Nov 09, 2017, 10:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Starmeadows

objecty

"(do we have anything useful?)"
"(Maybe we can salvage some useful technology from the ship. So we can actually understand the one lion and the cat. I don't even know your name, cat, sorry.)"
"(Yeah, maybe I can kill Lumek then.)"
"(As far as I know, Lumek can't be revived. So please don't.)"
"(Unless you want to be locked in jail for longer than one day.)"
"(haha references)"
"(I don't care if I'm locked in a tiny room because if I was I'd be able to escape with the help of various technology from the ship that we salvaged.)"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

"Taco," Lumek said casually, "please don't threaten me to my face."

---

Lumek (and maybe his friends) found himself in a ship.

the2000

I'm slightly concerned about IITaco's mental health. Maybe I should've actually checked the specs of the "Just-In-Case 2317" before buying Spybot Model 2.
Hey Spybot, you got a straight jacket?
"Yes, but it costs extra mo-" I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

Starmeadows

"What."

the2000

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Starmeadows

the2000

I'm one step ahead of you. Already trying to get sleep.
"Mueuw."

Starmeadows

"Right, right. "

Lumek buried himself slightly and fell asleep.

the2000

I can't sleep. Something feels off. Just, off...

objecty

"(... Well, okay then.)"
II!Taco lays down in a random bush, while mic and bfdi!taco still aren't sure if they're able to sleep.
Thank you.

Shpore

green shadow and solar flare appear or something

Starmeadows

...Next morning.
Lumek woke up, stretching his legs immediately before noticing the new guys.

the2000

"Oh god, don't make it a self-insert..." Spybot says what I ask it to.
"Oh, Spybot, are you trying to cook up a bad relationship with me already, like Scitech?
"I detected the word "relationship." I can't have opinions, I am not programmed that way."
I hate you.
"I can't detect a relationship."
But you just sai- Oh, whatever.

"Uhh, sorry about that. I don't want to give you a bad first impression." I hope they don't mind.

the2000

objecty

(filer post w/ random fact: barf bag and bfdi!taco are voiced by the same person)
Thank you.

Starmeadows

the2000

Darned if I know who it is. They watched me sleeping, probably stealing back my cinnamon or something. "Mueuw."

Starmeadows

the2000

Hah they can't hear that.
"Did you say, 'they can't hear?' Do you want me to speak that for you?"
Did you say, "Do you want me to speak that for you?" I heard, "Do you want to be my own worst enemy?"
"Do you want me to repeat that sentence?"
No. Not at all.
"Okay."
I hate you.
"I did not know that."
*sigh*

Faressain

Uh, I don't know how to insert my old characters into story, but no worries. Russiaball for villaenous rescue!

Russiaball | 27 (created in 1990) | Unknown
SPECIES: Countryball
APPEARENCE: Yuo of drunk if yuo not knowings of Russia flag. Oh, and woolly hat with Soviet symbols. And vodka.
BAND DESIGN: Integrated into white Russian colour, plain white.
CRYSTAL ORB DESIGN: A miniature Russiaball with no hat.
ALLEGIANCE: Eurasian Union, Evil.
PERSONALITY: Hates Poland, Tricker, traitorous, strategic and... drunk.
OTHER: XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA I TRICK YUO
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783