News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rate the paragraph above you!

Started by Xenon, Jul 10, 2016, 12:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenon

I searched "rate the paragraph" and found no results.

Rules:
1. Must be a paragraph.
2. A paragraph must not be offensive, inappropriate or abusive.
3. Sonic content is OK, but you must not put entire Sonic in one paragraph.
4. You must rate.
5. You must make up your own paragraph, no copy and pasting, but you can copy-and-paste if you need a letter.

A example game:
Quote from: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzOnce upon a time, a man carries a plan. His plan says: "1. Recover peace 2. Be a mayor" Next year, the crime skyrocketed and reached 63% rate, and many people left due for high crime rate; the pervious mayor, 3975655 was a bad mayor, and the mayor election was held by TBGs government, then he won the election, and he restored peace by crime control, and he made policies stricter, and many people came back after crime went down.
Quote from: 12345678909/10
A girl was arrested for driving without a license, and watching inappropriate content, and she was 14 years old when it was happened, and she wasn't listed on criminal records, the judge declared guilty and imprisoned her for 3 years, and then she went to parole and got released early, and she served 1 month before being released.

Next person will rate 1234567890's paragraph and make a paragraph.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Xenon

we need more people to post on that topic.
Road to 5K posts:

PrincessPandaTBG

What the/10

Silver the Hedgehog (シルバー・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Shirubā za Hejjihoggu?) is a fictional character from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an anthropomorphic hedgehog hailing from at least two hundred years into the future where his role is to protect his time by changing the catastrophes of the past, thus preventing the ruining of his era. To aid him, Silver makes use of his psychokinesis, an ability from his time that is considered the norm,[5] which allows him to move objects with the power of his mind.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Xenon

No sonic/10

First, a smiley called :) went to Iceland to learn Icelandic. He learned to write letters: á, ð, é, í, ó, ú, ý, þ, æ, and ö. He wrote a message in Icelandic. We don't know to translate. Then NSA tried to translate the message and got this: "sfsuimsahu iuwmiwucwyiwhu bewuidmiufmnwdybe iuhdw nfunmquiw". His exact translated message is: "I'm going to speak Icelandic next year. I will learn to write in Icelandic now.".
Road to 5K posts:

PrincessPandaTBG

???/10

[From the Wikipedia article on "Eternal oblivion"]

In philosophy, eternal oblivion (also referred to as non-existence or nothingness)[1][2][page needed] is the permanent cessation of a person's consciousness upon death. This concept is often associated with religious skepticism and atheism,[3] and is based in part on the lack of evidence for an afterlife.

Consciousness is the basis of subjective experience, agency, self-awareness, and awareness of the surrounding natural world. According to neuroscientist Giulio Tononi, consciousness is "all we are and all we have: lose consciousness and, as far as you are concerned, your own self and the entire world dissolve into nothingness."[4]

In the process of brain death, all brain function permanently ceases. Many people who believe that death is a permanent cessation of consciousness also believe that consciousness is dependent upon the functioning of the brain. Scientific research has discovered that some areas of the brain, like the reticular activating system or the thalamus, appear to be necessary for consciousness, because damage to these structures or their lack of function causes a loss of consciousness. (For more information, see neural correlates of consciousness and disorders of consciousness.) Also, the mind seems to be dependent on the brain, as shown from the various effects of brain damage.[5] As Richard Carrier puts it:

"If destroying parts of a brain destroys parts of a mind, then destroying all the parts of a brain will destroy the whole mind, destroying you (2005, pp. 151-152)."

Xenon

0/10

What to do? The :) went back to Spain to learn more letters, on next year, he learned the entire alphabet, he wrote 51 messages in different languages, and then next day, NSA tried to translate the 1st Spanish message: "Asad ejnsmjnrn d dmns mwms msmneed." His exact translated 1st Spanish message is: "Hello from Spain! I am learning Spanish alphabet."
Road to 5K posts:

PrincessPandaTBG

What the/10

"Uptown Funk" is in the key of D Dorian with a time signature of 4
4 and has a tempo of 115 beats per minute. "Uptown Funk" is also heavily influenced by the Minneapolis sound of the early 1980s, pioneered by Prince, The Time with Morris Day, and Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis with a touch of boogie of The Gap Band, and Zapp and a slight modern EDM twist. According to Ronson in Rolling Stone, the song "animates a Minneapolis groove."[4] According to Chris Molanphy of Slate, "Uptown Funk" is a "brazen return to the electro-funk of the early '80s."[24]

CatsUnited

0/10 because copy-paste

Thank you for choosing awesome ™ phones, we would like to show you a cool feature .
1. It comes with a very 1080 's screen is capacitive
2. there are many features like the calendar , Safari and Facebook
3 , your friends will be jealous of the legitness Awesome ™ phone .
Join Now !

PrincessPandaTBG

Okay/10

Video games were invented way back in the 1940s, when computers were invented. They became a big business in the late 1970s but soon faded when Atari broke down in the early 1980s. Then Nintendo saved the video games with the release of "Super Mario Bros" and video games became enjoyable for everyone around the world, even when Sonic challenged Mario.

Siverko

?/10.

*I wrote this when bored*

Due to this indisputable proof, the solar system can only have eight planets. If we let n = 7, then Earth doesn't count. If we let n = 9, then Pluto exists. It crosses Neptune's orbit, which disqualifies it. Therefore, the solar system can only have eight planets. QED.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Starmeadows

4/10

One day, there was a skyscraper.  With a lock.  And a foot.  Naturally, a bunch of nameless characters attempted to unlock it with hilarious math and brute force, but then Shamus stepped in, used his MIGHTY CANE to unlock it, and stepped in.  Three seconds later he got half the crowd and disappeared in the room.  Which disappeared itself.  IT WAS A BIGGER ON THE INSIDE TIME MACHINE.  And it had a pyramid.

PrincessPandaTBG

Okay/10

There was nothing but darkness. Then a big explosion happened and everything created. On one little planet, in a special solar system, in the Milky Way, life was special.

manosysltia

Sounds like a reference to me/10

Amy runs for her hammer, but conveniently the object is about to land right above her.
She looks up at it. "This is gonna be an interesting day," she murmurs under her breath. Amy looks over at Ashura, Tails, and Flame, and half smiles. "Stop, drop, and roll." As she's about to get crushed by the falling object, she quickly rolls out of the way. She did avoid getting crushed by a landslide, but unfortunately the force of it hitting the ground blew her back and smashed her face into the dirt.

#DontDoMarySue2016
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

5/10

Are you worried about child safety on the TBGs? You will by glad to know that we have a dedicated team of moderators working 24/7, roaming the forums and deleting all spam, inappropriate posts, and also helping new players to learn the ropes. We are also protected by cutting edge technologies which make in nearly impossible for spammers to break in, or for players to break rules.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CellularData

10/10 I want this to become a meme

This paragraph is short. That is good. I like it that way.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

the2000

0/100000

Sand is a grain of sand. Sand had a dream. She wanted to be the most adventurous grain of sand ever. She loves another grain of sand named Grain. She loved Grain, and Grain respected her dreams. She wanted to go on a journey, but never knew when or how she would. Unexpectedly, her journey began one day when she rolled over, and got caught in the water. Sand was so excited. A new life was starting for her. She imagines she will be the explorer grain of sand, deliver good sand grain and good bread grain too. Sand was excited to go on a new life, but suddenly, dark clouds began forming, and more water was forming, falling, and being mixed into the ocean below. She was missing Grain too much. Thunder and lightning were everywhere, and they were frightening Sand. Sand was scared, but Sand was brave. She thought that she could meet Grain again one day, so she looked around, and she remembered what her mother told her. "At the end of every storm, there will be a rainbow." Little Sand always knew this was surely true, but she never considered what it really meant until today. She thought that she and Grain will be at the end of the rainbow at the end of the storm.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Shpore

Anakin would give that a 0/10

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Shpore

0/10...not even a paragraph.

The TBG Team bows to Shpore. She's in contact with the Scratch Team, possesses inhuman posting abilities, controls the forum with an iron but fair fist, has famous characters in several RPGs, is a direct descendant of the ancient royal bloodline, will bankroll the first games in the currently-unreleased SBG subforum, owns 99% of high scores in games with over 100 pages, most characters in RPGs are based off of her, and she's said to have 215+ IQ; such intelligence on the forum has only existed deep in perryriley's memories. Ancient Scratch posts tell of a user who will descend upon the TBGs and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented gaming progress with her. This, my friends, is Shpore.