News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Monster Hotel (rebirth)

Started by the2000, Oct 26, 2017, 09:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the2000

This is to celebrate my 421st post! So, for a fitting number, I chose to rebirth the first topic with the word "meme" ever in it.
Rebirth of the original The Casenyeta by Gkyhdjr! https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=1263.0
The signups and description are all written by Gkyhdjr, but I think the old thread is inactive, so I made this one.

The Monster Hotel is a luxurious hotel, that mostly rich people go to, despite it's low price. On the outside it looks like any other hotel. Big, lots of windows that sorta thing. But on the inside, it's like a castle. Everything is made of the best. The wood on the chairs and tables are carved into patterns, the counters are the smoothest granite you will ever see, and the lights seem to be made of gold. But despite all this, the people already loving there don't seem satisfied. In fact, they seem almost...... Scared. But for good reason. For once you check in, you never check out. Once you check in, something prevents you from leaving.

A monster, lurks the halls at night. A monster so terrifying, people die just from seeing its face. And it comes out at exactly 8:00 every night, to make sure you are in your room. And if you aren't? Well, let's just say, your room is vacant the next day.

Some people who have followed the rules and played it safe, not.... Disappearing have been there for many years. Because some sort of force won't let you leave.

You can either be one of 3 things.

1-a person just arriving there.

2-a person who has been there for a certain amount of years.

3- a person who works there. (note that a worker must patrol the halls at night, and if they don't do their jobs the monster will kill them)

Here are the sign ups for all 3:

For a person just getting there:

Name-
Age(be reasonable. If your going there by yourself, your probably over 20)-
Gender-
Description of looks/personality-
Why you are at The Monster Hotel:

For a person who has been there a long time:

Name-
Age(be reasonable, if you have been going there for a while, you're probably over 20)-
Gender-
How long you have been at The Monster Hotel-

And for a person working there:

Name-
Age(be reasonable, if you're working there, your probably over 20)-
Gender-
How long you have been working at The Monster Hotel-

(By the way: the people who work there aren't evil or anything. They are the same as the people who check in; they can't leave. The difference is they enforce the rules, and the monster won't attack them unless they run into them. If you are a person living there and you step out of your room, it will know and head for you.)

The rules of The Monster Hotel:

1-Be in your room by 8:00. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2-Don't leave your room until 8:00 am.

3-If you hear strange noises, do not go and investigate. Just ignore them.

4-If something happens and you do leave your room, you have 10 minutes to get back in it.

5-Don't try to leave.

Have a nice stay... :)
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands