News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Slime Defense

Started by redgreenandblue, Sep 30, 2017, 08:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

This is basically a text-based tower defense game.

Instructions
Every few days a new wave of slimes will try to destroy your village. If all of the slimes are not gone by the time a new wave begins then your village will lose health. Once your village's health gets to 0 it is destroyed and it is game over.

You can prevent the slimes from destroying your village by attacking them with  your army. To attack you simply post the command "!attack" and the slimes will lose health according to the people in your army.

To add people to your army you post the command "!purchase " and then the name of the army man you'd like to purchase. You can use this command at any time. Here is a list of the army men you can purchase, what they cost, and what they do.

NAME - PRICE (blobs currency) - NOTES
Soldier - 10 blobs - Does 1 damage each attack
Warrior - 40 blobs - Does 5 damage each attack
Knight - 32 blobs - Does 1d8 damage each attack
Gaurd - 30 blobs - After each wave does 10 damage to remaining slimes
Hero - 30 blobs - Does 20 damage ONCE

At the beginning  of each wave I will tell you how many slimes are coming and how long you have to defeat them. I will also say if there is anything special about the wave, for example, each Slime give x2 blobs or it costs 1 blob to attack.

You can attack as many times as you want in a row, you just must wait 60 seconds in between each attack.

Blobs are the currency in this game. For each slime you destroy you get 1 blob, which you can use to buy towers and stuff.

You can also use the !sabotage command if you are feeling evil. Just choose another player with a file and you can send slimes to their village (next wave). Each slime you send costs 2 blobs. To use the sabotage command say "!sabotage player with n slimes" you can only sabotage players within 2 years of you.

All Commands
!attack - attack slimes
!purchase - purchase towers - !purchase soldier
!sabotage - send slimes to other players - !sabotage redgreenandblue with 20 slimes
!send - send blobs to other players as a gift - !send redgreenandblue 10 blobs
!help - help other players destroy slimes, does half as much damage as their attacks (post this in their file)
!rush - reduce the time until the next wave by 1 day for a 15 blobs bonus
You may use any of these at any time and can use multiple in the same post.

If you finish a wave early you get 1.5 blobs (rounded up) for each hour left of the wave.

If you want to join just say so below.

FILE 1 - ChildGamer
FILE 2 - Faressain
FILE 3 - OPEN
FILE 4 - OPEN
FILE 5 - OPEN
FILE 6 - 8435.5

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

yes this is totally not inspired by twitch chat commands
anyway
file 6 please
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

Quote from: 8435.5yes this is totally not inspired by twitch chat commands
anyway
file 6 please
Accepted!
I actually won't name the files File 6 and stuff. I just did that to show I am only doing 6 files.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: redgreenandblue
Quote from: 8435.5yes this is totally not inspired by twitch chat commands
anyway
file 6 please
Accepted!
I actually won't name the files File 6 and stuff. I just did that to show I am only doing 6 files.
oh
what about the other part of my post
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

Quote from: 8435.5oh
what about the other part of my post
The command part? I don't know what it was inspired by tbh. I just saw ! come before commands somewhere :P

Karanrimé

!joinfile 1

That's a hidden command, right?
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

redgreenandblue

Quote from: ChildGamer!joinfile 1

That's a hidden command, right?
accepted! https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=392138

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

redgreenandblue

Quote from: FaressainI join then :P
accepted

redgreenandblue

Slime Defense is taking a break while I work on a better Scratch Project to help me with it.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Wolfslime1231 file, please!
I'm thinking about closing this and opening a new one, right now it is taking a break well I think of some new rules to make editing easier.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: redgreenandblueSlime Defense is taking a break while I work on a better Scratch Project to help me with it.
Didn't see this.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

redgreenandblue

I might as well close it now and make a version 2 later.